ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
I started a thread asking where someone has been. At no point did anyone use offensive language or attack another poster. But yet the thread was closed.

Is this what we are to expect in the abf forum now?

If someone doesn't like another poster is that an excuse to close a thread. I had not spoken to Docker in a long time and was just inquiring as to wheather or not anyone had heard from him. I never expected the reply that I received.

This is just a forum and look what someone did to silence a Brother. Imagine if this person had the power of let's just say Judy our CEO.
I would now hope to not hear how she treats us after the way one of our own treats us on this forum.

I have posted for years on this site and this was the worst treatment ever by any mod.

I hope Jeff reviews this post and my locked thread.

I served for freedom and will always work for freedom.
YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Last edited:
i started a thread asking where someone has been. At no point did anyone use offensive language or attack another poster. But yet the thread was closed.

Is this what we are to expect in the abf forum now?

If someone doesn't like another poster is that an excuse to close a thread. I had not spoken to Docker in a long time and was just inquiring as to wheather or not anyone had heard from him. I never expected the reply that I received.

This is just a forum and look what someone did to silence a Brother. Imagine if this person had the power of let's just say Judy our CEO.
I would now hope to not hear how she treats us after the way one of our own treats us on this forum.

I have posted for years on this site and this was the worst treatment ever by any mod.

I hope Jeff reviews this post and my locked thread.

I served for freedom and will always work for freedom.
YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
Remember views and post are what pays the bills on this site.

Your right Von it should not come down to who they like or dont like. Docker is very opinionated. And he is a great debater. That should not be held against him. All one has to do is look at who he tangled with on this forum. Almost all of them were from other companies coming to this forum to troll. Just because Docker is not the favorite son is no reason to place all his post to be moderated before they can be posted on this site. That I feel is a cowards way to do things. Either ban him or let him post.

Last edited:
With all due respect, the person you asked about would ban, block, put people in rooms at his discretion when he was rubbed the wrong way on his board. so mods can do as they please here. the person you asked about made his own rules, accepted who he wanted, made people go through an acceptance policy at one point.. censorship is too nice of a word for his policies.. So whatever the reason for not keeping a thread dedicated to that person must have been a good one.

With all due respect, the person you asked about would ban, block, put people in rooms at his discretion when he was rubbed the wrong way on his board. so mods can do as they please here. the person you asked about made his own rules, accepted who he wanted, made people go through an acceptance policy at one point.. censorship is too nice of a word for his policies.. So whatever the reason for not keeping a thread dedicated to that person must have been a good one.
Your response is what I would have expected from you. We are talking about this board. You were never censored everyone had the right to view your post if they wanted too. But as I recall nobody wanted to view them in your forum. But you were still free to post whatever you wanted,

And by the way you were the only one ever put into his own forum. Do you remember you could post anything you wanted in your forum or did you Just leave that part out? Many members wanted you ban but he never bans anyone.

So you are into banning someone because you don't like him. I don't blame you for not wanting him here he spanked your trolling butt many times.

Docker is still an active user, and has never been banned. His last activity was feb/14.

Status
Not open for further replies.