ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct all Dockers
Because all his post went to moderation correct?
There is no option for a members posts to automatically go to be reviewed before posting. Not sure what to tell you, there has been no activity at all for over two years.

Unlike someone else I can appreciate your no answer instead of telling a lie. But yes that is why you don't see any post from Docker. As a super mod will you remove that?

Unlike someone else I can appreciate your no answer instead of telling a lie. But yes that is why you don't see any post from Docker. As a super mod will you remove that?
There is nothing to remove. There has been not a single post since feb/14.

Who said anything about removing it should have read lifting the moderation of all his post prior to them being viewed.
If that's something the senior admins put on someone, it must have been done for a reason. I won't second guess them.

4849928923.jpg

There is no such thing to my knowledge and Docker's lack of activity means that he hasn't even logged on here. Muler, you are out of it, you have lost it and you are on your way to getting banned.

Now...why would you and/or Docker even waste your time here when you have your own site? You are the only administrator of a competing BB who posts here. That should tell you something.

Why don't you call Docker and tell him to come on over?

For the information of our members here, that toolbox that Muler has posted is not accessible to the moderators here, if it even exists. Nor has it ever been discussed with us.

Because all his post went to moderation correct?
For the information of our members here, that toolbox that Muler has posted is not accessible to the moderators here, if it even exists. Nor has it ever been discussed with us.
Different installations of the forum software will have different options enabled by the person who installed it on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.