ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7619804444.jpg

Boy, just where do I start with this post, this post is just filled with opinions, ambiguous remarks, half-truths and plain outright lies. So let's just dissect this from the start with the facts or my difference of opinion, whichever is relevant to the matter at hand. I hope that just because you closed the opinion thread down after you posted your BS that I wouldn't get my rebuttal in.

1. Opinion... the issue is done and resolved only to you, the staff and your groupies.

2. Half- Truth... you were right when you stated that you were a Mod on this site for a short time, but under the alias conquistador.

3. Lie... but you were not drove off as you say which you want to try and deceive people into believing that you were forced off, sorry, but you tucked tail and ran, there's a big difference there buddy boy.

4. Fact... the dates seem right about Docker and nounionfool and Docker was nounionfool.

5. Half-Truth... It's true that Docker wasn't banned, he could log in but he couldn't post so that's why he hasn't logged in since 2014 and nounionfool registered in 2015.

6. Ambiguous... people were complaining about Docker and heated arguments ensued, who, your bias and wuss pals?

7. Lie... you say you deleted the garbage and left the warning, no, you deleted your post that showed you initiated our argument and replaced it with the warning. But, if you are saying that your posts are garbage then ambiguous would come into play and you would be correct.

8. Opinion... You stated that Muler wasn't looking for Docker, he was looking for trouble. That is your opinion!

9. Lie... you said Muler falsely accused TB of censoring Docker's post, sorry, it's true, it's just above your pay grade to be informed of such matters. You're not as important as you think you are.

10. Lie... you said that the rest of the Docker/Muler administration followed suit to support Muler's postings and were looking for trouble. Papajohn is the only other Administrator and he stayed out of it on both sites. And Muler wasn't even on our site for a time either.

11. Ambiguous... you said the whole matter was discussed amongst us Mods like were were plotting some kind of elaborate scheme just to cause trouble for you and TB. No, we were just discussing just what a stupid, bias, deceitful, condescending, egotistical, authoritarian, conceited, lily-livered liar that you are. And now I can add paranoid to that list.

12. Half-Truth... you should of said that you have received more PM's supporting what you wanted to do, not had to do, that you probably did, but you neglect to mention that you probably sent out PM's to your pals asking them to report posts so you could act on them. That's right, I know all about those shady deals you pull behind the curtain to try and get the people banned that you dislike!!! Why do you think I'm so relentless, that's a total lack of morals and ethics on your part!

You say that you would be ashamed of yourself if you woke up in the morning if you acted like we did, trust me, then you won't ever have to be worried about being ashamed of yourself then because you could never stand up for yourself and what you believe in without running away, banning, warning, closing and deleting! What you should be ashamed of is how you tucked tail and ran from Old School and how terrified you feel about going back to finish something that you started!!! Deep down, you know that you are a coward but just can't face that fact, you can make all the excuses in the world but a fact is a fact! If someone talked about me the way I'm talking to you, you can bet that my ass would be there in a heartbeat sticking up for myself, not trying to convince myself that the matter was resolved. Just like you can make all the excuses in the world to justify your actions on TB, but the fact remains the same, you are nothing but a stupid, bias, deceitful, condescending , egotistical, authoritarian, conceited, lily-livered liar that has to make up things as he goes along.

You say that TB works on being the best, that you are, the best at finding a way to shut people up!!!

Oh, and by the way, why did you ban Trux, it wouldn't have anything to do with you just wishing that you could be half the man he is, would it??? You know, on the same line as how an insecure person criticizes others to make them feel better about themselves.

Sorry, I got off topic again and also put this on the Opinion thread but as anyone can see, that was closed.

With all due respect, the person you asked about would ban, block, put people in rooms at his discretion when he was rubbed the wrong way on his board. so mods can do as they please here. the person you asked about made his own rules, accepted who he wanted, made people go through an acceptance policy at one point.. censorship is too nice of a word for his policies.. So whatever the reason for not keeping a thread dedicated to that person must have been a good one.

Well if it isn't iam4us, who went by the name justsayin over on the Old School site. Now why doesn't this lying, deceitful post of yours surprise me? That's right, that's the same way you acted over there. If you're going to tell something, how about telling it all instead of distorting it all out of proportion. First, let's take the flatout lie, name one person that I or anyone banned. As for blocking members from the open forum, sure, that happened, only after they were warned about disrupting thread after thread with the same personal conflict to take it to the "Get it Off Your Chest Thread" which they ignored. Then, and only then they were put in their own special section till the conflict was either resolved or that person was willing to keep the personal conflict on that thread specially designed for that very reason on his own accord. That's what happened in your case, you were first warned by another Mod to take it to that thread, you failed to oblige, so you ended up in that special section so as not to disrupt the whole forum. This way it gave the members an option whether they wanted to follow the conflict or not and weren't forced to weed through our bickering to see some informative posts on other threads. Sure you argued for awhile there but ended up just running away, crying and whining. But you neglected to mention that part, didn't you? By the way, that thread of yours is still visible to the members so if you're ever man enough to go back there and finish something you started, I'll be waiting.

As for the acceptance policy you mentioned, once again, another half truth. That would be the Verified Teamster Section we had going around contract time that you wanted to be part of and to view. But you were too much of a chicken ::shit:: to get verified, weren't you? I told you the names of a couple of members at your terminal and all you had to do is go up and identify yourself to those members and you would of then be verified. But no, you were too terrified of the thought of anyone knowing who you were, you actually wanted to remain anonymous while at the same time get verified so we all knew we were sharing information among Teamsters instead of someone from corporate posing as one. Maybe in your world, not mine. If you're not man enough to stand up and be known, you're not man enough to stand with Teamsters! But you neglected to mention that part too, didn't you? Do you even know the meaning of the word verified? No one was twisting your arm to get verified, if you wanted to view that particular section, get verified, as simple as that!

Here's an idea...maybe abfer and yourself could dig up enough courage if you were to hold hands, then go over there together to finish what you guys started because both of you are chicken chits who can never back up those big mouth's of yours. Then again, that wouldn't work either, you would of least have to have one man in the group for that to work.

Please tell me this is a permanent thing...
I am glad this is over, maybe a mod can lock this thread.

songremainsthesame, another cavorting, pusillanimous poster coming off the porch to sneak his jabs in knowing Muler was banned. Then we have this new poster, ebark63, whoever in the hell he is, crying and whining about shutting the thread down. Posters actually griping that threads be closed down because they're evidently unsettling to them, but yet, instead of just deciding not to read those threads anymore, they want them shut down because they're not even man enough to exercise their use of willpower and self-discipline. No wonder this country is going to hell and our government is controlling every aspect of our lives, just like Truckingboards is now controlling all aspects of the discussions. These fools are actually walking around demanding that the government control their lives and the Mods control their discussions. This is what TB is becoming, a liberal trucking forum, and the members are calling for it. The typical liberal way of thinking, I don't like Pepsi, so therefore I don't drink Pepsi, so all Pepsi should be outlawed!!!

I've had dealings with the person in question, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Yeah, I recall those so called dealings you had with him, if you consider getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter and getting whipped around like a wet noodle dealings... lol

I call that getting your butt kicked!

So it doesn't surprise me one bit to see this POS jumping at the opportunity to put in jabs when someone isn't around to reply back. After all, that's the only way he stands a chance at coming out ahead when it comes to his "dealings" with Muler.

Remember views and post are what pays the bills on this site.

You sure got that right Muler!!!

Let's go back to yesteryear before abfer got his deceitful, arrogant, egotistical, authoritarian, greedy little hands on the ABF section, when you were watching over the ABF section and actually encouraging members to post their opinions and views, not regulating and stifling them.

9595997006.jpg

6377916939.jpg

Here it is today:

1173213141.jpg

Muler's banned and still has the most views! Yep, that's a great job you did there abfer, destroying the ABF section like you did. Just like I'm sure you did with many other sections with your overmoderating after posting your usual obnoxious, condescending, sarcastic, snide remarks.

What's the matter abfer, did you already forget how you begged Muler to save your job, which he did save your whiny, pitiful behind, and how do you repay him, you abuse your authority by using deceit and lies to get him banned. You missed your calling because you would of been a perfect fit for replacing that supervisor that you went crying for Muler's help when he was picking on you and didn't have a clue on handling it yourself.

1386363243.png

Yes, and some members just run away when they're not Mods, right abfer? And don't think for a New York minute that I'm complaining about getting banned. I just call this getting equal time because a lily-livered member isn't able and willing to finish something they start and you know damn well what I mean. Getting banned doesn't bother me in the least, just as long as I get my say, even as brief as it may. You just tuck tail and run when confronted but I actually have to be forced to leave, you know, how you claim that's what happened to you over at Old School. That's the difference between you and I, I don't have to claim! I may be very opinionated but you are just as guilty, the only difference being that I will stand behind my words, you will not, you have to hide behind a title or you'll just run away.

You do your best to remain silent, now just who do you think you're fooling with that one, I think that has to be the biggest lie you ever told.

Now, why don't you try and be a man for once in your life and get your behind back to Old School and at least try to finish what you started!!!

1386363243.png

Yes, and some members just run away when they're not Mods, right abfer? And don't think for a New York minute that I'm complaining about getting banned. I just call this getting equal time because a lily-livered member isn't able and willing to finish something they start and you know damn well what I mean. Getting banned doesn't bother me in the least, just as long as I get my say, even as brief as it may. You just tuck tail and run when confronted but I actually have to be forced to leave, you know, how you claim that's what happened to you over at Old School. That's the difference between you and I, I don't have to claim! I may be very opinionated but you are just as guilty, the only difference being that I will stand behind my words, you will not, you have to hide behind a title or you'll just run away.

You do your best to remain silent, now just who do you think you're fooling with that one, I think that has to be the biggest lie you ever told.

Now, why don't you try and be a man for once in your life and get your behind back to Old School and at least try to finish what you started!!!
Well if it isn't iam4us, who went by the name justsayin over on the Old School site. Now why doesn't this lying, deceitful post of yours surprise me? That's right, that's the same way you acted over there. If you're going to tell something, how about telling it all instead of distorting it all out of proportion. First, let's take the flatout lie, name one person that I or anyone banned. As for blocking members from the open forum, sure, that happened, only after they were warned about disrupting thread after thread with the same personal conflict to take it to the "Get it Off Your Chest Thread" which they ignored. Then, and only then they were put in their own special section till the conflict was either resolved or that person was willing to keep the personal conflict on that thread specially designed for that very reason on his own accord. That's what happened in your case, you were first warned by another Mod to take it to that thread, you failed to oblige, so you ended up in that special section so as not to disrupt the whole forum. This way it gave the members an option whether they wanted to follow the conflict or not and weren't forced to weed through our bickering to see some informative posts on other threads. Sure you argued for awhile there but ended up just running away, crying and whining. But you neglected to mention that part, didn't you? By the way, that thread of yours is still visible to the members so if you're ever man enough to go back there and finish something you started, I'll be waiting.

As for the acceptance policy you mentioned, once again, another half truth. That would be the Verified Teamster Section we had going around contract time that you wanted to be part of and to view. But you were too much of a chicken :::shit::: to get verified, weren't you? I told you the names of a couple of members at your terminal and all you had to do is go up and identify yourself to those members and you would of then be verified. But no, you were too terrified of the thought of anyone knowing who you were, you actually wanted to remain anonymous while at the same time get verified so we all knew we were sharing information among Teamsters instead of someone from corporate posing as one. Maybe in your world, not mine. If you're not man enough to stand up and be known, you're not man enough to stand with Teamsters! But you neglected to mention that part too, didn't you? Do you even know the meaning of the word verified? No one was twisting your arm to get verified, if you wanted to view that particular section, get verified, as simple as that!

Here's an idea...maybe abfer and yourself could dig up enough courage if you were to hold hands, then go over there together to finish what you guys started because both of you are chicken chits who can never back up those big mouth's of yours. Then again, that wouldn't work either, you would of least have to have one man in the group for that to work.
songremainsthesame, another cavorting, pusillanimous poster coming off the porch to sneak his jabs in knowing Muler was banned. Then we have this new poster, ebark63, whoever in the hell he is, crying and whining about shutting the thread down. Posters actually griping that threads be closed down because they're evidently unsettling to them, but yet, instead of just deciding not to read those threads anymore, they want them shut down because they're not even man enough to exercise their use of willpower and self-discipline. No wonder this country is going to hell and our government is controlling every aspect of our lives, just like Truckingboards is now controlling all aspects of the discussions. These fools are actually walking around demanding that the government control their lives and the Mods control their discussions. This is what TB is becoming, a liberal trucking forum, and the members are calling for it. The typical liberal way of thinking, I don't like Pepsi, so therefore I don't drink Pepsi, so all Pepsi should be outlawed!!!

Yeah, I recall those so called dealings you had with him, if you consider getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter and getting whipped around like a wet noodle dealings... lol

I call that getting your butt kicked!

So it doesn't surprise me one bit to see this POS jumping at the opportunity to put in jabs when someone isn't around to reply back. After all, that's the only way he stands a chance at coming out ahead when it comes to his "dealings" with Muler.

I want to say thank you very much too non-union fool. Seeing your post's made me stop and read them. To be honest, there was so much crap going back & forth I ignored most of it over the last months. But, I finally decided to take the time to read your posts to see what (on purpose) I was ignoring. I understand better, what this mess is all about. It is about 1 person who has a lot of authority with no checks & balances. The best way I can describe the censorship turmoil here at TN is related to a cub reporter for a major Newspaper reporting on a story that has no editor to proof read or check the accuracy of the information. After a while one realizes they are not getting both sides of the story & has to read a different newspaper (i.e. web site) to understand what really happened. What is even sadder is you end up with less traffic. And by that, you end of with less information & ideas. This comment is posted on both Old School Teamsters & Trucking Boards web pages. Von.

As for the acceptance policy you mentioned, once again, another half truth. That would be the Verified Teamster Section we had going around contract time that you wanted to be part of and to view. But you were too much of a chicken :::shit::: to get verified, weren't you? I told you the names of a couple of members at your terminal and all you had to do is go up and identify yourself to those members and you would of then be verified. But no, you were too terrified of the thought of anyone knowing who you were, you actually wanted to remain anonymous while at the same time get verified so we all knew we were sharing information among Teamsters instead of someone from corporate posing as one. Maybe in your world, not mine. If you're not man enough to stand up and be known, you're not man enough to stand with Teamsters! But you neglected to mention that part too, didn't you? Do you even know the meaning of the word verified? No one was twisting your arm to get verified, if you wanted to view that particular section, get verified, as simple as that!

Here's an idea...maybe abfer and yourself could dig up enough courage if you were to hold hands, then go over there together to finish what you guys started because both of you are chicken chits who can never back up those big mouth's of yours. Then again, that wouldn't work either, you would of least have to have one man in the group for that to work.actualy no, you are wrong there too...

where is any moderation at now? seems to be none. looks like a bunch of bullies and sociopaths to me.. my first post and last.. always enjoy info on ABF issues. glad to get to know my fellow employees.. can see why we are going in the tank.. great work guys...forum wars..idiots..

Let me just say that I have been here since I first worked holland and the closest thing I could get to a company forum was a USF forum populated mostly by red star employees. Believe me there has been lots of drama over the moderation especially back in Jeff's ornery days. Even thought some of you might think this is the end of the world it will keep on spinning moderation or not.

Let me just say that I have been here since I first worked holland and the closest thing I could get to a company forum was a USF forum populated mostly by red star employees. Believe me there has been lots of drama over the moderation especially back in Jeff's ornery days. Even thought some of you might think this is the end of the world it will keep on spinning moderation or not.
Jeff needs to start posting again.

Jeff needs to start posting again.
I would like to hear from him but it seems like he has taken pretty much a hands off approach to the forums in recent times. Cant blame him he dedicated most of his free time and a good bit of his personal money to this thing for a lot of years.

I have a question...Muler and Truxforever were both supposed to be serving 30 day bans...what happened...because as of this day...I see that they are both still banned? After all...we all know that they couldn't of got into any trouble during those 30 days that they couldn't even sign on...so what's the deal?

If this forum has even an ounce of dignity left and wants to retain even a miniscule amount of credibility...your members deserve the right to have this question answered and this post not to end up as many others...deleted.

IMO...it is this forum that is suffering a loss...not Muler and Truxforever...because TB has lost two of its best members...men of honor and integrity. And for what...to protect a deceitful...lily-livered scoundrel as abfer! Yes abfer...the coward who ran away from Old School and who now is using his title...this site and deceitful tactics as a means of retribution.

Now for you abfer...if you're ever man enough to finish what you started on Old School and settle old scores...you know where I will be. After all...it was our conflict that led to Muler and Truxforever being banned. If anyone deserves to be banned from Truckingboards...it would be you and I...not Muler and Truxforever!!!

Oh...and by the way abfer...it's our leadership at the moment that sucks...not the Teamster union itself!!! How about remembering all those before you who sacrificed so much and fought so hard for what you had your whole career the next time you condemn the whole Teamster Union by saying the Teamsters suck!!!

It's your move Truckingboards because this post will be displayed on Old School as well. Just to make sure it's seen by anyone who wishes...just in case some Mod thinks that it can be deleted and no one would be the wiser.

It's just a damn shame too because IMO...this used to be a very good forum to come to...but for awhile now...it's being destroyed by a handful of deceitful...bias...arrogant...authoritarian Mods! For Pete's sake...help yourselves and get back to the way it used to be...let the members express their opinions and views without being disciplined or having their posts deleted by the few bias Mods. Just in case you haven't noticed...many members quit stopping by and many more are posting less. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know why and if you don't believe me...take a poll...then you'll realize what everyone else already knows but just isn't saying.

Sorry pal, you don't determine who gets banned for how long over here. They're permanent banned the same as your other pseudonym...and this one is supposed to have been.

I don't agree with banning anyone including Docker, Muler, or any other member speaking their opinion, or Bs. showing true colors, strength or weakness. Banning a person proves what? And if Docker isn't supposed to be here but is, you have been hacked, infiltrated, perhaps its Trump, the Russians? conspiracy? LOL.. 1up Docker...

I don't agree with banning anyone including Docker, Muler, or any other member speaking their opinion, or Bs. showing true colors, strength or weakness. Banning a person proves what? And if Docker isn't supposed to be here but is, you have been hacked, infiltrated, perhaps its Trump, the Russians? conspiracy? LOL.. 1up Docker...
It's the Russians. They are mad because TB is not offered in 4 languages....

I have a question...Muler and Truxforever were both supposed to be serving 30 day bans...what happened...because as of this day...I see that they are both still banned? After all...we all know that they couldn't of got into any trouble during those 30 days that they couldn't even sign on...so what's the deal?

If this forum has even an ounce of dignity left and wants to retain even a miniscule amount of credibility...your members deserve the right to have this question answered and this post not to end up as many others...deleted.

IMO...it is this forum that is suffering a loss...not Muler and Truxforever...because TB has lost two of its best members...men of honor and integrity. And for what...to protect a deceitful...lily-livered scoundrel as abfer! Yes abfer...the coward who ran away from Old School and who now is using his title...this site and deceitful tactics as a means of retribution.

Now for you abfer...if you're ever man enough to finish what you started on Old School and settle old scores...you know where I will be. After all...it was our conflict that led to Muler and Truxforever being banned. If anyone deserves to be banned from Truckingboards...it would be you and I...not Muler and Truxforever!!!

Oh...and by the way abfer...it's our leadership at the moment that sucks...not the Teamster union itself!!! How about remembering all those before you who sacrificed so much and fought so hard for what you had your whole career the next time you condemn the whole Teamster Union by saying the Teamsters suck!!!

It's your move Truckingboards because this post will be displayed on Old School as well. Just to make sure it's seen by anyone who wishes...just in case some Mod thinks that it can be deleted and no one would be the wiser.

It's just a damn shame too because IMO...this used to be a very good forum to come to...but for awhile now...it's being destroyed by a handful of deceitful...bias...arrogant...authoritarian Mods! For Pete's sake...help yourselves and get back to the way it used to be...let the members express their opinions and views without being disciplined or having their posts deleted by the few bias Mods. Just in case you haven't noticed...many members quit stopping by and many more are posting less. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know why and if you don't believe me...take a poll...then you'll realize what everyone else already knows but just isn't saying.
Read post #70 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.