ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The juvenile behavior of muler and docker is well known. It is what ultimately led to muler's REMOVAL as the ABF Forum moderator. And their starting another Forum. One where dissenting opinions were dealt with in the same fashion as ANY DICTATORSHIP.
Neither muler or docker are capable of reasoned discourse. There idea of debate is to insult and browbeat. In the hope that you will give up.
A review of archived forums will confirm this.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

With all due respect, and not knowing the history, I've had good dealings with them on their site.

Now that said, and the reason I feel like I need to make this comment, is what I perceive as an underhanded way of making an insult towards someone who isn't here to defend himself.

Albag made his comment, and you use it as an opportunity to chime in and make a low blow. It seems to me you have animosity towards the gentlemen in question.

Instead of cluttering up the board with useless post to insult someone who can't respond, why don't you go over to Old School Teamsters.com and settle the score?

I'm not taking sides here, as I don't have an interest in this fight, I just don't like dirty tactics like what you did above. We have a word for that sort of thing where I come from, but it wouldn't make it passed the filter.

Last edited:
With all due respect, and not knowing the history, I've had good dealings with them on their site.

Now that said, and the reason I feel like I need to make this comment, is what I perceive as an underhanded way of making an insult towards someone who isn't here to defend himself.

Albag made his comment, and you use it as an opportunity to chime in and make a low blow. It seems to me you have animosity towards the gentlemen in question.

Instead of cluttering up the board with useless post to insult someone who can't respond, why don't you go over to Old School Teamsters.com and settle the score?

I'm not taking sides here, as I don't have an interest in this fight, I just don't like dirty tactics like what you did above. We have a word for that sort of thing where I come from, but it wouldn't make it passed the filter.

You Nailed it... This is coming from someone who actually had the gull to stand against Muler and Docker.... Thank You Dick Dastardly!!!

Yeah you're probably right I shouldn't have said what I did, and you're right I do hold some animosity toward the person in question. I guess you'd have to read some of the things he said to understand. But, he's gone and I think it's high time I let it go. Sorry folks, carry on.

This was as loud as channel 19. Sheesh.

My opinion on all of this, everything I've read here, comes from my own past experience operating a social website.

The rules are an absolute, and a member should have the decency to follow them. You agreed to them when you signed up. It's not about free speech, which you are not entitled to on the internet. It's about obeying the rules, like it or not. If you don't like it, go spend your own money and make your own website so you can make the rules.

On the other hand, moderation staff should always show restraint and not get personal over website related issues. If Docker, Muler et al were banned by committee, as opposed to personal reasons, then I would contend that the right thing was done because it was agreed upon by more than one person. I do not believe running a website should be a dictatorship.

That all said, I gave up running a website because it is impossible to make everyone happy and the headache became more than it was worth. I could no longer justify the cost to me, both financially and emotionally, and decided to shut it down. I, for one, am thankful that Truckingboards exists.

I was on the receiving end of their hate that led to their being banned and abfer being made mod. Albag and songremai sthesame are 100% correct. Even abfer, who I disagree with much more than I do agree with is correct. As you said, you don't know the facts...

Holy Christ how long are you gonna kick this horse? the sonofabitch is dead.
I'll probably get grief for this. Because, you know, humor is frowned upon by a few here.

It's the giving season. And we're going to use the "crops 'til it drops"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to those practicing Christians. For everyone else Greeting's of the Season! :grouphug:

I'll probably get grief for this. Because, you know, humor is frowned upon by a few here.

It's the giving season. And we're going to use the "crops 'til it drops"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to those practicing Christians. For everyone else Greeting's of the Season! :grouphug:
And merry Christmas to you. Jokes aren't frowned upon, making it a circus is.

Takes a big man to talk about someone when they can't respond to said talk.
I have mixed thoughts on this. For me, I have nothing more to say about them...but I will say that I don't see how you even have a dog in this hunt and I see you with your nose up their asses for some reason. If you don't like my attitude stick to the forum where you do have dogs in the hunt. Furthermore, you et al are just fine and dandy with those expressing their support for them yet you're opposed to those who express their feelings to the contrary. And, BTW, those of you who this whole situation bothers are doing your share to keep this thread active.

I have mixed thoughts on this. For me, I have nothing more to say about them...but I will say that I don't see how you even have a dog in this hunt and I see you with your nose up their asses for some reason. If you don't like my attitude stick to the forum where you do have dogs in the hunt. Furthermore, you et al are just fine and dandy with those expressing their support for them yet you're opposed to those who express their feelings to the contrary. And, BTW, those of you who this whole situation bothers are doing your share to keep this thread active.
Never said I had a dog in this hunt as you put it. I just made an observation that when someone is banned and can't respond to someone else that makes snide comments about them, then that person is a real man. It has been pointed out by many on here that the men in question have another site, and yes I have been on that site, so IMHO if you really have something to say to the men in question why don't you go where you can have an open conversation with them. I don't know any of the people personally on either side of this argument but it is a public forum of which I am a member and have the privilege to post on, at least to this point anyway. Now if what I have said is upsetting to some then maybe they should look in the mirror and see if they like the reflection that they see.

Never said I had a dog in this hunt as you put it. I just made an observation that when someone is banned and can't respond to someone else that makes snide comments about them, then that person is a real man. It has been pointed out by many on here that the men in question have another site, and yes I have been on that site, so IMHO if you really have something to say to the men in question why don't you go where you can have an open conversation with them. I don't know any of the people personally on either side of this argument but it is a public forum of which I am a member and have the privilege to post on, at least to this point anyway. Now if what I have said is upsetting to some then maybe they should look in the mirror and see if they like the reflection that they see.
I cannot even log on to the Kindergarten School site. NOT EVEN AS A VISITOR. And I can assure YOU that those two and I have NO love lost.
Also, as I previously posted. A simple review of archived postings will demonstrate what has been alleged.
Those who comprehend what a Herculean task the staff of TB face EVERYDAY realize that banning is necessary. It might interest you to know that being banned, in some cases, only means that individual uses a different screen name. But keeps right on posting. And docker AKA nounionfool is one of those people.
MERRY CHRISTMAS :1036316054:

I cannot even log on to the Kindergarten School site. NOT EVEN AS A VISITOR. And I can assure YOU that those two and I have NO love lost.
Also, as I previously posted. A simple review of archived postings will demonstrate what has been alleged.
Those who comprehend what a Herculean task the staff of TB face EVERYDAY realize that banning is necessary. It might interest you to know that being banned, in some cases, only means that individual uses a different screen name. But keeps right on posting. And docker AKA nounionfool is one of those people.
MERRY CHRISTMAS :1036316054:
I did go back and look at some of the archives and on page 61 jeff welcomed muler on board as a mod and people congratulated him and then on page I think 57 muler himself talked about being off for a bit because of some issues with a brother that had taken his time. Over 300 replies, I didn't read all of them, but what I have read from both muler and docker both, yes the can get down and dirty when they feel they have to. But muler has also given out some good info.
A difference of opinion shouldn't be reason for banning someone. We can agree to disagree, and I can see where some people might get offended, but when a man can't defend himself and people continue to kick them when there down I don't like it. But that is just me.
I'm not a teamster as we don't the votes at my place, but we are all brothers in the trucking industry and should look out for one another.
I have never had a conversation with muler that I remember but from what I have read he seems like a standup kind of guy.

Merry Christmas to you to and to all who come to the boards :grouphug::usa:

I had not even tried to access Old School in years. I will say this, the last time, they had closed the site to members only. And you had to have a referral. To my utter surprise I was allowed to visit today. I filled out an application to join. We shall see what the result is. To be frank it will probably be approved, if only to show how fair they are. :grouphug:

Last edited:
I don't know Muler nor do I know Docker.I have had on occasion spoken to Muler on these boards and have always found him (muler )to be a well informed poster.So I have no idea why muler has been banned or excommunicated

I had not even tried to access Old School in years. I will say this, the last time, they had closed the site to members only. And you had to have a referral. To my utter surprise I was allowed to visit today. I filled out an application to join. We shall see what the result is. To be frank it will probably be approved, if only to show how fair they are. :grouphug:

The only time you were refused entry to old school was when it was closed down to the public. At one time we did allow guest to post but that did not last long. Old School like Truckingboards will not let you post unless you register.
I see you have registered at old school.
Your'e application was approved and you are now able to post on Old School. See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.