ABF | Censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have misunderstood...I thought that this was meant for me. If I was wrong I apologize, and perhaps you could set me straight on who it was meant for.
The quote your your talking about was an opinion, and I'll stand by it, banning someone for a difference of OPINION is wrong, now then I know there was more than a difference of opinion between the parties involved, in fact I believe that both sides should have probably been given a timeout, and I believe that you called me out, and I believe also that is against the rules, also when it's states you can attack the post but not the poster, isn't that really attacking the poster anyway, but then we would never have a difference of opinions on the boards if that was the case. There are always going to be someone get in a tizzy when they are not agreed with and feel as if they are being "attacked personally" but that isn't necessarily the case.
Yes muler can rub people the wrong way but he always has good arguments and some really good info as it pertains to union topics.
I guess I've said enough, tho I never thought of myself as a trouble maker, I do speak my mind and you can go ahead and ban me.

#1 Freedom of speech on an internet forum is not guaranteed , Only the government can guarantee you freedom of speech.
#2 If you call out my unpaid moderators for doing their job you will be banned.

If you do not agree with the way Truckingboards does business you can always leave. This thread is closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.