Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sharpshooter, Nov 19, 2013.

1. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.
    Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

2. sharpshooter

3. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Interesting. Who is the reliable source?

I have an unnamed informant that tells me it's Mitt Romney.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

It's not like it's hard to believe with all the lying this President has done lately.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

5. sharpshooter

There's already 1 that got caught doing it, you don't think there's more?

"The employee who was caught two years ago, one Julius Buckmon, told the Post in an interview that he “faked” the numbers at the direction of his supervisors."

6. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Gee sounds like the lady from the IRS

I wonder if the left will ever admit the only reason Barry won was because:

false unemployment numbers
    IRS repression of opposition groups
    and a mountain of lies

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Stop the blubbering.

8. Northern Flash

When this story broke, all I could do is shake my head in disbelief. This corrupt p.o.s. is setting the standards for corruption at an unmatchable level.

9. Bubba74

these things build upon themselves. I am sure the lefts outrage will return when a GOP administration down the road continues the same practices.
    Of course that is assuming that we ever have another honest election. I will give Barry the first time around, but the second time, I know in my heart there was widespread fraud

10. Northern Flash

The left fail to realize the precedence that they are setting with the fraudulent manipulation of numbers and the over reaching of power by this President. They think that it's awesome right now, but what will they be saying when some Republican decides that he is the new dictator? Is this really where EITHER party wants to go? We have (had) three branches of Govt. for a reason.

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Top to bottom lying pos,s.NOTHING surprises me from Gubment(in general),this administration(in particular).

12. Bubba74

just wait until a conservative president uses an EO to make abortional illegal under rights siezed by Barry

13. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Every dog has his day....

14. Northern Flash

I have to laugh at these Democrat hypocrites. While Bush was in office they cried at the thought of the nuclear option being used. Now it's all good......"and they had no choice". Politicians all lie to some degree, and most speak out of both sides of their mouth quite often, but this group of hypocrites have reached a new level on the hypocrisy charts. Just wait until 2016, the Republicans will exercise their nukes also. The good news is that in 2016, the nuclear option gives the Republicans a golden opportunity to flush this turd called ObamaCare.

"Transparency"?????? How about HYPOCRISY!

What comes around goes around.

15. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I noticed something strange the other day when I seen the president on TV.. His nose is getting longer... I'm sure Moochel will be happy....LOL

16. Northern Flash

I hope that he don't pop any of those happy pills, that schnoz will stand tall.

17. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree it's funny how when Bush was in office, Republicans were all for expanding the Presidents powers(Patriot Act), now they're whining.

18. Northern Flash

Come on now. You must be all for expanding Presidential powers nowadays. Especially since Barry has even expanded (past Bush's) invasion into American citizen's privacy. Heck, he's even hacking into other country leader's privacy.

And you guys complained about the Bush Administration listening in on phone calls from Yemen. But it's all A-OK for Barry to do worse.

19. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Yeah, I agree it's funny how Barry has kicked Bush's idea(Patriot Act) into high gear(when he said he would abolish it), they've become complacent........ I feel that the people with more power than Barry, told him to "calm down" about it,because it could benefit their agenda..