FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

Oh, so giving the company two months of captive audience meetings to strike fear into the hearts of employees with half truths, and outright lies, is fair?
It also gives the union time to spout out their agenda. And please tell me what did the company misrepresent. There are strict rule that Fedex has to adhere to during the process, whereas the union is given free rein. I heard many outright lies from the pro union side. The teamsters are who people should fear with their proven track record of violence, corruption, and mob ties. Going into any new endeavor should always be well researched and not rushed into. If the teamsters truly believed that closer scrutiny wouldn't hurt their cause why try to fast track the issue. The reason so many who sign cards actually vote no is when the real facts about unionization come to light. You must be an end justifies any means believer. Nothing was wrong with the current setup. Both sides having ample time to present their cases. Balance.

It also gives the union time to spout out their agenda. And please tell me what did the company misrepresent. There are strict rule that Fedex has to adhere to during the process, whereas the union is given free rein. I heard many outright lies from the pro union side. The teamsters are who people should fear with their proven track record of violence, corruption, and mob ties. Going into any new endeavor should always be well researched and not rushed into. If the teamsters truly believed that closer scrutiny wouldn't hurt their cause why try to fast track the issue. The reason so many who sign cards actually vote no is when the real facts about unionization come to light. You must be an end justifies any means believer. Nothing was wrong with the current setup. Both sides having ample time to present their cases. Balance.
Mob ties that rich. You still living in the 70's? I suppose all Democrats own slaves right? After all they were the party if the South in 1861. Maybe you should look at the present. FXF being indicted in federal courts again and again and still you say trust them. Their tract record is no better then the unions but that doesn't matter to you because you have purple shaded glasses on. Again it's your choice and I don't care how you vote but don't bring up the unions tract record when the companies tract record is just as bad it's a mute point to anyone that actually knows the facts.

You are
Mob ties that rich. You still living in the 70's? I suppose all Democrats own slaves right? After all they were the party if the South in 1861. Maybe you should look at the present. FXF being indicted in federal courts again and again and still you say trust them. Their tract record is no better then the unions but that doesn't matter to you because you have purple shaded glasses on. Again it's your choice and I don't care how you vote but don't bring up the unions tract record when the companies tract record is just as bad it's a mute point to anyone that actually knows the facts.[/QUOTE. You really are delusional if you think fedex is on the same level as the mob. And yes the mob still has ties to the union in this day and age.

Kinda hard to have mob ties when a federal judge and prosecutors go through the records of every single local union every year. I wonder what would happen to FXF if they went through their books as throughly as they do the unions? I bet some people would be in jail right now. Believe what you want I don't care either way but don't change my posts or miss quote me or I will report you. I don't do that to you and I would appreciate the same level of respect.

Oh and if the mob still has ties to the union prove it. I want actual proof from a federal court case where it was proven they still had ties to the mob.

Sounds like someone had an overdose of the union Kool-Aid!!!!
Lol I can tell you don't know me very well. I don't trust the union any more then I do politicians and supervisors. Again I don't care how you vote but don't spread info you can't back up. Their is plenty of reasons to vote for or against a union without trying to distort the facts. Distorting the facts only hurts your argument.

Lol I can tell you don't know me very well. I don't trust the union any more then I do politicians and supervisors. Again I don't care how you vote but don't spread info you can't back up. Their is plenty of reasons to vote for or against a union without trying to distort the facts. Distorting the facts only hurts your argument.

So a captive audience at the union hall with no rules to follow is ok but getting paid to be told the truth is not kinda a double edged sword if you ask me.

Had they offered to pay me I may have attended a few of those meetings...my time isn't free!

In the long run when it's all said and done you will have to pay to attend those meetings and could be fined for speaking out when not supposed to. Fined can you believe that guess if you don't agree with them you just sit there like a good little boy or girl and let them do or vote on what they want. That was proven with the UPS contract that they went ahead and ratified even though I think 94% voted NO.

Wow, I didn't know I scared people so bad!!! I must have those little kids in my neighborhood really fooled because their always at or house hanging out with my daughter and they don't seem to think I'm a violent person??