FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

Another case of the Obama liberal agenda paying back his teamster buddies. Giving employees email and other info to the thug brigade is an unconscionable breach of privacy. If the union is so great why try to rush the issue through the process without allowing ample time for people to educate themselves about the pros and cons. Another case of the unions acting like used car dealers, and concealing the truth.

I'm not sure but wasn't it the NLRB who did that, Because ample time from Liars And Theives to educate people can be a dangerous thing !!!

Another case of the Obama liberal agenda paying back his teamster buddies. Giving employees email and other info to the thug brigade is an unconscionable breach of privacy. If the union is so great why try to rush the issue through the process without allowing ample time for people to educate themselves about the pros and cons. Another case of the unions acting like used car dealers, and concealing the truth.
Bs flag thrown some want the right to work for less states and some want card check for union now maybe both sides can be happy cause you have both "nuff said good luck and good night

In the long run when it's all said and done you will have to pay to attend those meetings and could be fined for speaking out when not supposed to. Fined can you believe that guess if you don't agree with them you just sit there like a good little boy or girl and let them do or vote on what they want. That was proven with the UPS contract that they went ahead and ratified even though I think 94% voted NO.
BS flag thrown never had to pay to attend and was allowed to voice my opinon's with no recourse. 94% of ONE LOCAl voted no which was holding up the whole contract and it was on a supplement. I'm sure you know what the reason was behind this,because Fred and Jimmy had a falling out"nuff said goodluck and good night

In the long run when it's all said and done you will have to pay to attend those meetings and could be fined for speaking out when not supposed to. Fined can you believe that guess if you don't agree with them you just sit there like a good little boy or girl and let them do or vote on what they want. That was proven with the UPS contract that they went ahead and ratified even though I think 94% voted NO.
There is this thing called parliamentary order and rules. Can you walk into a session of Congress and speak your mind? Yet they tax you at the point of a gun and threaten to take everything you own. If you want to boycott them too then maybe we finally agree on something. And just for comparison value here but you can not go to a church and speak your mind out of order either. If you do that in Indiana you get fined for being out of order and causing a public nuisance. So your argument on this is once again just wrong. Oh and FYI that is state law union had nothing to do with it.

As far as the meetings go the argument from the pro guys is that the company can force you to go to them the union can not. And if your referring to having to pay dues to go to a meeting is the same as having to pay to go see previous comment.

You can not get something for nothing you get what you pay for. And I believe at least in my case that the union has earned their dues money. If that make me a drinker of 2 headed horse **** then great at least I didn't get that cesspool purple kool-aid that came down river from the herd of corporate idiots. Rather drink horse **** then human **** just saying I've hauled both before.

BS flag thrown never had to pay to attend and was allowed to voice my opinon's with no recourse. 94% of ONE LOCAl voted no which was holding up the whole contract and it was on a supplement. I'm sure you know what the reason was behind this,because Fred and Jimmy had a falling out"nuff said goodluck and good night
It was believed that the master UPS parcel contract was being held up by a supplement contract because 3 locals were protesting the master contracts passage due to the health care change. If you believe that was right that they should have held up the 60+% of the yes voters on the national then I guess your for the forced unionization of ALL of FXF based on the yes vote by 3 terminals. After all you can not have your cake and eat it too. Also you know an awful lot about something that you obviously have 3rd hand knowledge of because you haven't been to a union meeting and it is pretty evident by your posts. I for have been and guys speak up all the time you just have to be called upon and follow procedures just like you do at your beloved criminally indicted place of work called FXF.

(Post not directed at poster quoted here. This post is in response to the poster he was refuting.)

You mean the NLRB who is staffed with Obama appointees (who were ruled illegal by the way), THAT NLRB?
Roflmao you honestly think it matters if they are legal or illegally appointed. I wish that did matter but since the nlrb is arguably unconstitutional I don't think it really matter. They are going to do what they want anyway.

Roflmao you honestly think it matters if they are legal or illegally appointed. I wish that did matter but since the nlrb is arguably unconstitutional I don't think it really matter. They are going to do what they want anyway.

Yes I totally agree with you on that no doubt. But the particular members who are there are more loyal to Barry then the previous ones.

So a captive audience at the union hall with no rules to follow is ok but getting paid to be told the truth is not kinda a double edged sword if you ask me.
I believe to be captive means you are being held against your will. If you don't want to hear what a union rep has to say just say no thanks and walk away. Try that with a company rep and see what happens. The company gets away with it by calling it a "mandatory meeting"

I believe to be captive means you are being held against your will. If you don't want to hear what a union rep has to say just say no thanks and walk away. Try that with a company rep and see what happens. The company gets away with it by calling it a "mandatory meeting"
Saw people get up and walk out of madantory meetings before so don't think can still call it a captive audience. Just saying.

You could look at it as fairly providing "both sides" access to the voters. The company currently enjoys unlimited access to provide their information. This new policy provides "some access" to the other side. Still limited, but access, none the less.

It also gives the union time to spout out their agenda...

... Nothing was wrong with the current setup. Both sides having ample time to present their cases. Balance.

Time is one thing. Having access is quite another. Without access, there is little chance to provide balance. The advantage will still rest on the employer's side.

Time is one thing. Having access is quite another. Without access, there is little chance to provide balance. The advantage will still rest on the employer's side.
Captive audience with the employer...aka mandatory meetings...If you go to a union meeting it is voluntary.

FedEx does not care about the rules. They have deep pockets to break them and pay a fine later. That is part of their tactics. Why do they challenge and loose about dock workers not being included? It is silly at face value after loosing several times but they have to do it. Why, because the PIO always states "FedEx Freight is considering an appeal. The company has money to burn on fighting against the union. That's why they hire union busters.

How many drivers have their personal email listed with the company right now? If there is an email box for me on the intranet then it must be full as I do not know how to access it. Don't recall that being a condition of employment either so how will they get my personal one? A spam filer is easy to operate if the need arises. This part of the new ruling is not geared towards FedEx but more to other companies with a broad base of workers who have email access in the workplace.

Maybe one day an employer will stand up to the union and allow them into a meeting to talk to the workers in the same capacity as the company does. Our company does not seem confident it would come out on top in that discussion.

You could look at it as fairly providing "both sides" access to the voters. The company currently enjoys unlimited access to provide their information. This new policy provides "some access" to the other side. Still limited, but access, none the less.

Last edited:
You could also look at it for what it really is, the union wanting to hurry to a vote before people educate themselves about what unionization really does to a company and their employees. Create a hostile divide between management and employees, as well as protect deadbeats and screw ups from the discipline and or termination that they should receive. All of which leads to loss of productivity and profit loss in the long run. Of course the liberals in Washington will always be there for a tax payer funded bailout such as Government Motors received.

That are only appointed after senate approval???

They were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme court on June 26Th of this year, I am aware they were confirmed in 2013 by the Senate as part of a deal to avoid Senate rule changes but they were still appointed unconstitutionally BEFORE senate approval.

It's funny you would make your user name after a well known and well proven piece of equipment which is well built by Proud Union Employees!!!

That is not the first time someone on here has pointed that out, as if it means a hill of beans. Let me explain a little I grew up on a dairy farm and the first tractor i have any memory's of was a John Deere 4020 it was our "big" tractor and I have loved that tractor ever since. I don't care if it was made in a Chinese sweat shop, it is my favorite tractor and holds a lot of memories for me. I'm still amazed that you are so dense or closed minded or blinded by your own greatness that you think I;m anti union, I don't agree with everything you guys say so I point it out. I am a union member and I hope you succeed.