central frieght

donut

TB Lurker
Credits
i have a friend that works at cfl and he heard from his tm that cfl has bought yall out and that it is a done deal. to your knowledge is that truth or rumour?:shock:

You can advise your friend that this company, has not been bought because it is not for sale. Not today, tomorrow, next week or next decade.

it does not seem like ther e is not much to buy. what do yall cover ,two or three states?

We are a REGIONAL carrier that covers the southeast and does it very efficiently.Like other carriers,we are coasting through the recession but we are doing it debt free and will be strong on the upturn...BTW,bigger isnt always better,though our coverage area exceeds 2 or 3 states.No need to defend our companies reputation as it speaks for itself.

A question was asked and a reply was given,good enough.Hope it answered your friends rumor..

This is what I call the cream of the crop. Three drivers from other companies coming on here to post a reply to one disgruntled employee of another company. Let me see, if my wife and children were broke down along the interstate, and needed help, wonder who would be the one to stop and help? I bet I can name three. Wonder who would be the one that would tailgate them? Bet I know of one. Sure is nice to see that our industry still has those that can proudly carry the name "truck driver", instead of the steering wheel holders.

Thank you Hooty, Top Flight and mikejones234.

No my dad works for wilson....david c......Greensboro...wilson is one of the most solid in the business.....bank on that !!!!! I work for YRC lol.....imagine that

all the facts are there a little at a time. Wilson is debt free and strong and Central freight is in tatters and only hanging on because Jerry M also owns Swift.Central has sold anything they had of value and rented it back long ago.

Well what Wilson

does that is right is they run the irregualars lanes.........not the over populated runs like everyone else.....Wilson is small enough(No offense) if the customer called and said they we're having a problem you can bet within a day or so he would be there talking to him/her or chewing out someone 's rearside to fix the problem.:smilie_132: