central frieght

does that is right is they run the irregualars lanes.........not the over populated runs like everyone else.....Wilson is small enough(No offense) if the customer called and said they we're having a problem you can bet within a day or so he would be there talking to him/her or chewing out someone 's rearside to fix the problem.:smilie_132:

Customer Service is what will keep Wilson going because they are small enough to service properly and large enough to care. Big numbers only count in the PROFIT Column

My paper lady is showing a profit larger than YRC in total as she is making money and YRC is losing money. Wilson is still debt free and strong as they did not and probably will not try to buy up companys and be the Largest company out there, they just make money!

I posted on another thread that all the family companies that started out strong and had strong work principles and took care of their people have disappeared. I forgot to say that Wilson is one that is still kicking and sticking to those principles and not getting sucked into discount wars or having a fire sale. I see new equipment all the time getting off exit 91 heading to the big W. And they keep em clean! How many other's can say that??Looks like they are in it for the duration. Keep it going Chuck and Guy.

They (Wilson) must be desperate to use such dirty tactics to try and stay in business. Trashing loyal, long-time, hard-working, professional drivers to save a few bucks ain't the way. Be careful Wilson. What goes around comes around.

(Thanks Wilson. One man's trash is another man's treasure)

well here is a few topics to chew on.
1. central freight has downsized in the Midwest. no more Iowa or Omaha. [hardly any kc]

2. If i was not at Estes i would beg to work for Wilson. [would have to come to kc of course]

3. cash is king in today's market. companies such as Wilson, averett, Estes are in a better position to hang in there. worrying about refinancing is not a good worry to have right now

if anyone of these companies wanted to they could take over the whole industry at any moment if they wanted to. but they don't and that's the reason they will be around long after some of the big boys go down.
no news is good news in today's market. these quiet companies are the "sleepers"
hats off to Wilson

That easyrider guy

We don't appreciate you coming over to our board and making these accusations. Why don't you stay on the Estes board and create your own issues over there, they are not welcome here.

what i do to you ????? :nutkick: ..............are you paying me back for something ???? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

ya its what easyrider was going through when i met him. He got hired on when things where ...well...... interesting in kansas city back in the day. its ok easyrider i can do it :biglaugh:

now he is paying me back. :bowdown:

well and then ol estes has to go and buy a bunch or yrcw land !!! great now we are in the headlines :hide:

A Family in need...

This is what I call the cream of the crop. Three drivers from other companies coming on here to post a reply to one disgruntled employee of another company. Let me see, if my wife and children were broke down along the interstate, and needed help, wonder who would be the one to stop and help? I bet I can name three. Wonder who would be the one that would tailgate them? Bet I know of one. Sure is nice to see that our industry still has those that can proudly carry the name "truck driver", instead of the steering wheel holders.

Thank you Hooty, Top Flight and mikejones234.

My family broke down one day in North Carolina, coming home to Florida from Delaware. And with one plone call to a inbound Supervisor (on a Sunday) at his home. My wife was pick'd up by him and taken to a motel that the company uses. He made sure that they where ok before he went back to his family..So don't you dare tell me this COMPANY and it's employees are anything BUT, THE CREAM OF THE CROP!!!
BigW-RD

Who is BEER BOUY!!

Hey Bird who is this Beer boyee, guy. Is he trying to butter you up for a job??? If he is he at least is talking to the driver that gets things done...:loser: beer boyey:loser::biglaugh:
Peace out BigW-rd :smilie_132:

beerboy - my comments were directed at 'donut" and not you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut
are yall not on the verge of bankrupcy?

ya i got ya [sorry] just having fun.
i miss these wilson characters.... i mean drivers

kinda feel sorry for those guys that gotta be worried every day if this is it.
hi bird !!!!!! big rwdawew or i mean big rdwdwdw !!! howdy to you too mister

top-secret.jpg

THE SECRETS OUT