Yellow | Central PA Pension

211dockman

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know what is going on with the central pa pension? I have not been able to log on to their site in 2 weeks.

the sunday patriot news in hbg. pa. did a thing on companys in the area and hireing practices and listed benifits. had ABF and Y/R listed and said retirement from these 2 companys was 58 yrs old and 25 yrs of service. thats the first i heard anything concrete about retirement. but the media can be full of it as much as the union.

allnightrain44 said:
the sunday patriot news in hbg. pa. did a thing on companys in the area and hireing practices and listed benifits. had ABF and Y/R listed and said retirement from these 2 companys was 58 yrs old and 25 yrs of service. thats the first i heard anything concrete about retirement. but the media can be full of it as much as the union.
I've been hearing something about an 83 age plus yrs formula, but never anything concrete.

I called the fund last week an was told they are doing numbers right now.she could't tell me anything more.

Lol, just got in the mail today the new additions to the plan! formula for 82 thru 85combined age and service.. Must have 26yrs inservice though, and give up your rip87. Which is good for older guys, but if your a younger lad with about 10yrs. No way in hell. Rip will be worth more then the new plan at that point.

hopefully someone esle can help you, I just pitched mine last night. No need for me to know cause I'll be working until I die! Which wioll probably be in two yrs.

call the penison fund and find out.the copy i got only goes to a total off 85 but must have 26 years of benefit service.call reading.

Just got my pension paperwork friday,hmmm only 4 months late. Noticed that theres only a guarantee of 36 months. Helloooooooo!