Yellow | Central PA teamster pensin Fund

Rocket234

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know why Central PA pension Fund still doesn't know what they are going to do with the 25%?? Last I heard was they might have to get an outside arbitrator to figure it out for them. I think the whole board of trustee's needs to go. What are they getting paid for?? Any comments?

Board of trustees are a stop gap.they monitor the amount of funds that are accrued.they keep an eye on all things pension fund related.
You know I almost like to think that the trustees have placed a lot of the money in a safe haven.with all the Madoffs in the past few years.id prolly do the same thing.so do these corporations.they hide money.the law allows these corporations to place their revenues earned in a retained earnings account.no telling how many REA accounts each corporation has.by law they don't show but a small percentage of those earnings.they can also use those REA for capital reinvestment.this tool is used to lessen the tax burden.ever since Obama was elected.these corporations have been utilizing this feature heavily.or they just pull up and leave the country.sorry.that's just the cold hard facts

Does anyone know why Central PA pension Fund still doesn't know what they are going to do with the 25%?? Last I heard was they might have to get an outside arbitrator to figure it out for them. I think the whole board of trustee's needs to go. What are they getting paid for?? Any comments?
When you want to blame someone else, hire a consultant. Then you can say, "we were advised to make this decision by John Doe of XYZ Financial Consulting Company, a professional company with decades of experience". Now vote for me cause I did my job and you just need to suck it up.

Mail or fax them a letter, nail them down on their answer.

they are paying less then 25%. abf is paying over $8.00 they are paying less then $2.00