Yellow | Central PENN teamsters health and welfare fund

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
1zpqs1y.jpg

353dr8x.jpg

Hey Jeff.................I think you mean Central Pennsylvania not Central States. They are two different animals...........

Jeff, I didn't see a second page here but there is one on the official Penn Health and Welfare page.

I only got one page, if anyone wants to fax or scan the second page, I will be glad to post it

Truckingboards Fax Number 704-949-2651

its only the beginning ,im sure they just didnt come up with all this , im sure they had this all taking care of way b4 the yes vote and was hush hush .
on a need to know basis and i guess we didnt need to know .

Is anyone really surprised? just another consequence of the vote, that in my mind, wasn't thought through. minus 80 cents, per man, per hour,up to 40 hours per week, has a way of adding up. you all might be interested to read the wording to the pension language, not very comforting, in the least!

Less wages ,No pension being paid in,Watered down H&W for the union members,and one million dollars in salary increases for top union officials.I guess when teamster wages and benefits get to the point where they are below non-union wages and benefits,YRC,Zollars, and Hoffa & co. will be satisfied.It`s not difficult to see why so many YRC employees are just plain disgusted with what`s happening.While the economy is to blame for much of the problems,Poor management and arrogance on behalf of the company is equally to blame.The million dollar increase by top union officials adds salt to the wound.For decades teamster jobs were the most sought after in the industry.Let`s hope that continues and the downward slide ends now.

I can`t post a link to this story,but there is another thread here and in this thread is a link to the million dollar raise.I think the title of the thread containing the link is:(Top Teamster Officials receive a million dollar raise).