Yellow | Central States Changes To COBRA Insurance

If YRC would give me just HALF of what they pay Central States for me each week I bet I could take that money and buy my own insurance for my wife and myself and get a better policy to boot!!!!

If YRC would give me just HALF of what they pay Central States for me each week I bet I could take that money and buy my own insurance for my wife and myself and get a better policy to boot!!!!
Trust me I had to pick up cobra for awhile. I could not find insurance any cheeper that paid claims at this rate. Ya you can find cheeper monthly premiums. Just pray you don't have to use the insurance, eye opening to say the least.

My question again is why is there a 3rd layer of bureaucracy in the health benefits. Most places the company pays bc-bs a set amount for a certain policy and the employess then get their cards in the mail. Why has the onion even got their noses in this and how much extra does it cost the company having it this way. Last I knew it was around $1100 a month a couple of years ago if you bought the onion gig whether you were a family of 6 or of 1!
What would it cost if the company went to bc-bs and said we have 30,000(?)people, how much for this coverage and compare to the onions version.

My question again is why is there a 3rd layer of bureaucracy in the health benefits. Most places the company pays bc-bs a set amount for a certain policy and the employess then get their cards in the mail. Why has the onion even got their noses in this and how much extra does it cost the company having it this way. Last I knew it was around $1100 a month a couple of years ago if you bought the onion gig whether you were a family of 6 or of 1!
What would it cost if the company went to bc-bs and said we have 30,000(?)people, how much for this coverage and compare to the onions version.
Your forgetin all the other benifits that come with it, Ask Mayo, or was it ask a nurse? Disability (sick leave) presriptions, etc. Eye glasses and teeth would be outside of BCBS. The redundency very well may cost big but it was my experience that "MY" plan is run effectivly.

Eye glasses? My eye exam and glasses cost over $400 and central states paid $95 of that. That is some great vision coverage.

Eye glasses? My eye exam and glasses cost over $400 and central states paid $95 of that. That is some great vision coverage.
Let me guess. Poly high index transition lens. Titanium frames. I do not get H&W but mine is not a whole lot better $175 is what they will pay, more if I use Delta Vision network. Up to me to cover the extras.