Yellow | Central States Director Says “No Resubmission”

What, you're complaining about sloppy seconds? :hide:
:27: Just trying to suggest gently that many have been enjoying the benefits of the funds. Yes I may pay more for a shipment, not asking for everybody else to pay it for me, nor will I hide in shame for asking for the help. I thought Vons suggestion has some merit, give me a little time to come up with a viable argument for why. :hilarious:

My solution would be to have the Government bail it out.Reason being is that during much of the time of the losses in CSPF.The Government was overseeing this fund and appointing the investment management companies such as Goldman (the bailout) Sachs and Northern Trust.

My solution would be to have the Government bail it out.Reason being is that during much of the time of the losses in CSPF.The Government was overseeing this fund and appointing the investment management companies such as Goldman (the bailout) Sachs and Northern Trust.
So you think the government (you and I) rather than the investment management that actually benefited from playing with our money is the more appropriate path? I think the government owes responsibility too, but not by giving the other stack holders in this a freebie.

Like my earlier post. 84 Billion bucks underfunded for the employees of the state of Illinois. The IL Supreme Court ruled 7 to 0 & told the state 'you promised it to them, pay them, all of it'. Talks of a 25 to 30 % tax increase on all types: property, business. liquor, sales, gas, tires,. If it is taxed in the state of IL it's gonna go up. von.

Sounds like a state in a death spiral. People will be fleeing.

Here is MY PERSONAL take on this (Watch Your Toes)

In all the meeting and phone calls to Feinberg, the key statement was NO CUTS!

After all was said and done, we all got just that. There are those calling for investigations as to what caused all this. I too find it hard to believe that the Federal Government back in the 1980s put CSPF under THEIR control and appointed several investment firms to watch over it, BUT, in the last 34 years not one time have these firms been audited or checked on by the Federal government that appointed them!

We have won the battle. Tom Nyhan could not fight a bunch of pissed off retirees who organized themselves way before the IBT got involved in an election year.

Brothers & Sisters, YOU started this movement and had the meetings on your own, you made the phone calls and dealed with the stress, and in many cases still have not received help from your locals, even though the IBT directed them to do so.

Now we are being told the money will run out in 10-12 years. The federal Government knows of the impact to the economies of each state if this was allowed to happen.

Here comes the scare tactics again, do not let them get in your head! Support the efforts of Karen and www.pensionrights.org. We aint backing down!

Many things that we are not privileged to know of right now ARE being considered, and are in the works. Stay in contact with your congressional representatives and do just what you have been doing to have the cuts stopped in the first place…..Its still the same gun being used, you just have to take time to reload!....Thanks.....jimi richards

Like my earlier post. 84 Billion bucks underfunded for the employees of the state of Illinois. The IL Supreme Court ruled 7 to 0 & told the state 'you promised it to them, pay them, all of it'. Talks of a 25 to 30 % tax increase on all types: property, business. liquor, sales, gas, tires,. If it is taxed in the state of IL it's gonna go up. von.

Trucker Shot in Face in Chicago's 20th Expressway Shooting
http://patch.com/illinois/chicago/wake-chicagos-20th-expressway-shooting-0

Welcome to Illinois.

Did anybody read the latest CSPF letter dated 5/20/16 ? where it says in 2nd paragraph , it says there will be no rescue plan ?:crap:

Last edited: