Central States Pension Fund 2015 Annual Funding Notice

Discussion in 'Central States Pension Fund Discussion' started by Freightmaster1, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Freightmaster1

Freightmaster1 Well-Known Member

2. ESP

ESP Well-Known Member

I gave you a like because you put this on the net for all to see, it was not that I liked the timing of the letter. I read my letter yesterday. I have many questions about the timing of the letter. I want to say a lot but will be taken as a negative. Yes, this is an annual notice. Yes things need to be fixed. Yes things are underway toward that goal. No the same people should not be in charge of a failed plan and get a raise in pay. Sending this out just days ahead of the Treasury decision and the vote. Priceless on their part. Put fear in minds of the voting members. ( works every time ):1sm057crazy::violin:

ABFer likes this.
  3. wongway

wongway -15% Pay & Broke Pension Fund

Funny thing , all that are employed by the fund are still at full pay ?? shouldn't they be doing a giveback to try and save the fund , like we do to save yrcw ?? anyway you look at it we are screwed !!

jimmy g, ABFer and ESP like this.
  4. Freightmaster1

Freightmaster1 Well-Known Member

wongway likes this.
  5. ESP

ESP Well-Known Member

A story about him I read somewhere, He was complaining that because of the cuts to retirees' he has had a terrible time sleeping at night. Maybe it was from the lumpy mattress.

6. wongway

wongway -15% Pay & Broke Pension Fund

7. YRCSheepdog

YRCSheepdog Disgruntled1974

Cameras in our tractors? That's like putting whip cream on dog :shit:!
    Any way I want to get the word out to everyone. Don't finance anything, buy anything you don't need. Save your money for 2019.
    Only 2 things can save out pension fund. FedEx and XPO joining the union nationwide, or a government bailout. (I doubt that will happen) It will help to talk to the FedEx and XPO drivers. God bless and get the word out.

ESP likes this.