Central States Pension Fund 2015 Annual Funding Notice

I gave you a like because you put this on the net for all to see, it was not that I liked the timing of the letter. I read my letter yesterday. I have many questions about the timing of the letter. I want to say a lot but will be taken as a negative. Yes, this is an annual notice. Yes things need to be fixed. Yes things are underway toward that goal. No the same people should not be in charge of a failed plan and get a raise in pay. Sending this out just days ahead of the Treasury decision and the vote. Priceless on their part. Put fear in minds of the voting members. ( works every time ):1sm057crazy::violin:

Funny thing , all that are employed by the fund are still at full pay ?? shouldn't they be doing a giveback to try and save the fund , like we do to save yrcw ?? anyway you look at it we are screwed !!
http://www.tdu.org/thomas_nyhan_got_a_32_000_raise_in_2014

vebVxFn.jpg

:fingure:

A story about him I read somewhere, He was complaining that because of the cuts to retirees' he has had a terrible time sleeping at night. Maybe it was from the lumpy mattress.

I gave you a like because you put this on the net for all to see, it was not that I liked the timing of the letter. I read my letter yesterday. I have many questions about the timing of the letter. I want to say a lot but will be taken as a negative. Yes, this is an annual notice. Yes things need to be fixed. Yes things are underway toward that goal. No the same people should not be in charge of a failed plan and get a raise in pay. Sending this out just days ahead of the Treasury decision and the vote. Priceless on their part. Put fear in minds of the voting members. ( works every time ):1sm057crazy::violin:
Cameras in our tractors? That's like putting whip cream on dog ::shit::!
Any way I want to get the word out to everyone. Don't finance anything, buy anything you don't need. Save your money for 2019.
Only 2 things can save out pension fund. FedEx and XPO joining the union nationwide, or a government bailout. (I doubt that will happen) It will help to talk to the FedEx and XPO drivers. God bless and get the word out.

Reactions: ESP