Yellow | Central States Pension Fund Benefit Reduction Letter!

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Example Of Central States Pension Fund Benefit Reduction Letter!

Posted for @Freightmaster1
aViTlj3.jpg

NfsoGNa.jpg

xLlBa4L.jpg

PZBSpQo.jpg

reKCfjH.jpg

jqWxY9k.jpg

DBTdrtp.jpg

xq1dUko.jpg

YdTCDVM.jpg

plVua8S.jpg

OV0Q8DC.jpg

oTn4Xax.jpg

FoUOrzi.jpg

Was this gentleman an orphan ?
The above letter could not be for an orphan. An orphan would receive 110 percent of the PBGC insured amount. In this case I figure an orphan with 34.115 years would receive 1341.57 per month. This letter shows 1560.02 or a 50 percent pension cut. If this is an actual letter and not a sample letter I'd be very interested in knowing where the individual worked.

This Brother had 4 years at a Teamster steel hauler no longer in business, and the last 30 years at USF Holland. He retired in 2008. He's NOT an orphan. This is ::::shit::::! Vote NO!
:wtflol:

He had 2 years in Steel haul....10 years at Mason & Dixon...the last 22 years at Holland....the first 12 years were calculated by 110% of the PBGC rate and the 22 years at Holland were reduced under the Miller-Kline Bill.....KK

That true.... That is not an orphans reductions.
That is some one who worked their ass off for 30 plus years.
And that looks like it could be mine.
Well.... I know now what to expect. Mine will be even less.
Withdrawal cards..... Rebel! Rebel! We can't strike.... we can send a strong message though. I don't give a ::shit::. F the union leaders.
We Can't just sit here and take this ::shit::. We have a union for a reason.
But you can't tell by what's going on. What's the point in having one to keep your job if you have no future with that job?
C'mon give me a reason not to withdraw.
Sorry... But I have been pissed and now that it's here... And it is... It will pass. I am pissed even more! My whole future is falling apart!

Withdrawal cards..... Rebel! Rebel! We can't strike.... we can send a strong message though. I don't give a :::shit:::. F the union leaders.
We Can't just sit here and take this :::shit:::. We have a union for a reason.
But you can't tell by what's going on. What's the point in having one to keep your job if you have no future with that job?
Sorry... But I have been pissed and now that it's here... And it is... It will pass. I am pissed even more! My whole future is falling apart!

Take note....this Brother had 2 years in Steel haul....then 10 years at Mason & Dixon, and then his last 22 years at Holland....they cut his first 12 years back to 110% of the PBGC because that was his "orphan time" and then cut his 22 years at the Miller-Kline Bill rate, which came out to a 50% reduction....hope this helps

Withdrawal cards..... Rebel! Rebel! We can't strike.... we can send a strong message though. I don't give a :::shit:::. F the union leaders.
We Can't just sit here and take this :::shit:::. We have a union for a reason.
Sorry... But I have been pissed and now that it's here... And it is... It will pass.

Got my letter yesterday. I have 24.9 years credit as of dec 2014. All my time was with yrc and another company that is still in cspf. Im still working and my pension benefit would have been $2205 but now will be $1501. So a 32% cut.

Take note....this Brother had 2 years in Steel haul....then 10 years at Mason & Dixon, and then his last 22 years at Holland....they cut his first 12 years back to 110% of the PBGC because that was his "orphan time" and then cut his 22 years at the Miller-Kline Bill rate, which came out to a 50% reduction....hope this helps
It does help... But I am sure mine will be similar.
I have 28 plus years.... 7 of it since the merger. That letter I get is not gonna be pretty. 7 of that is pretty well orphan time. More or less cause they didn't pay or didn't pay much into it.
Sorry if my above post angers anyone. But I do have a point.
We have all spent a major part of our lives in this industry .
We have nothing now. Not what we were promised anyways.
I can't keep that argument going. It's done and we will have to live with it.

What do you mean buy the" Miller-Kline Bill rate"?

Last edited:
All of my time was at a 2% contribution rate. Would someone please tell me how that will be calculated.