Yellow | Central States Pension Fund Benefit Reduction Letter!

Well Hello ESP. Haven't heard from you all weekend. I was drafting my two cents worth and your reply popped up. Looks like we're basically on the same page.
YUP!, we are. I just beat you to the :draw:. I will be a :crybaby: about this for a long time. I cannot sit around :coffee1: while this is happening. :idunno:what else to do, I have done all I can so now I can just let them :nut kick: me. Then I will just :guiness: to feel better, might even add some :drama:shile I am :stirthepot:

Them Wolverines are doing pretty good lately, I think Harbaugh might turn out to be a pretty good choice! Maybe even teach them Buckeyes a lesson in a couple years once they get rid of several of their quality quarterbacks. That's ridiculous when you have three really good quarterbacks and so many teams don't have one! My Badgers lucked out against Nebraska the other day! Watching a good college game on Saturday can take your mind off of pension issues for a couple hours.

Reactions: ESP
OUCH!!!!!!!, my wife just came in and looked over my shoulder and smacked my head. She read your post the5trolls, She is a diehard Buckeye fan and does not like Michigan teams, no matter who they are or where they come from. We have a Michigan fan down the road and sided is home yellow and blue for Michigan, with brown for the UPS. Stop it quit hitting me, I am getting off this post as soon as I finish reading the rest of it. Why did you call him a little trouble making midget troll? He is as Teamster. I have to say I am sorry too you, she just flipped you off as she left the room. She is so hot right now, I might get lucky and she will want to :732: me. Ah crap, she just :chairshot: me.

OUCH!!!!!!!, my wife just came in and looked over my shoulder and smacked my head. She read your post the5trolls, She is a diehard Buckeye fan and does not like Michigan teams, no matter who they are or where they come from. We have a Michigan fan down the road and sided is home yellow and blue for Michigan, with brown for the UPS. Stop it quit hitting me, I am getting off this post as soon as I finish reading the rest of it. Why did you call him a little trouble making midget troll? He is as Teamster. I have to say I am sorry too you, she just flipped you off as she left the room. She is so hot right now, I might get lucky and she will want to :732: me. Ah crap, she just :chairshot: me.
98737c529dc9b161e9bbbd07e74b8641.jpg

Them Wolverines are doing pretty good lately, I think Harbaugh might turn out to be a pretty good choice! Maybe even teach them Buckeyes a lesson in a couple years once they get rid of several of their quality quarterbacks. That's ridiculous when you have three really good quarterbacks and so many teams don't have one! My Badgers lucked out against Nebraska the other day! Watching a good college game on Saturday can take your mind off of pension issues for a couple hours.
I've got to admit this. I hate sports. I'm probably the only guy in this country who doesn't understand football and has no interest in learning anything about it. My wife however talks to the TV when she watches sports. I spend more time on things like this pension stuff. I know. Get a life. With or without football we're still Wolverines. By the way ESP I still haven't gotton over that Toledo Strip War of 1835.

Last edited:
I've got to admit this. I hate sports. I'm probably the only guy in this country who doesn't understand football and has no interest in learning anything about it. My wife however talks to the TV when she watches sports. I spend more time on things like this pension stuff. I know. Get a life. With or without football we're still Wolverines. By the way ESP I still haven't got over that Toledo Strip War of 1835.
You read pension laws, I read SCOTUS decisions. Wow...

My baby giant went on a bunch of recruiting trips to games. So momma and I enjoyed that. When your kid is 6'9"/340, life is pretty fun at games.

DJlzU6A.jpg

No idea how to turn it. Never took any of the scholarships. Took a helmet to the knee so hard, it knocked his kneecap to the side and damaged the bones underneath. Turns 26 next month, doctors say he needs a replacement, but is too young. Happily married, two fine sons- both on target to be his size...

Thanks, mud. Where's the magic turntable?
At the Kewpee, in Lima, Ohio. Your Grandpappy ate there. It is now under two inches of asphalt. You would drive in and it would turn your car around so you could drive out. Greatest Hamburg's with pickle on top,makes your heart go flippity- flop warm bun, fries and frosty. My first visit was about 65 years ago. They are still in business.

images
This is Mrs. ESP..Mr. Mud what an appropriate name for one who supports that team Up North..I am not sure how you even got permission to post that awful sign on this forum..I will have ESP look into that to see if the M's and all M words can be banned.. GO BUCKS.. do I have to drive to New Exico to make this clear???