Yellow | Central States Pension Fund report July 2014

I brought these up for a couple of examples of the coverup going on because of the financial meltdown in 2008. I know there were a lot of factors working against us in multi employer pension funds but I also believe there are a lot of improprieties going on when it comes to CSPF. The fact that no one can or has been able to receive details of the financials at CSPF only raises my suspicion of wrongdoing. We are finally seeing some large fines that the banks can afford to pay. The sad part is the ordinary people it affected will never recover anything! The working class including us have been beat down to peasents and the elite never missed a beat.

Bank settlements: Goodbye to all that | The Economist

Big Bank Mortgage Settlements Worth Only a Portion of What Is Announced

I was totally against it?

Sorry COLKID, It wasn't directed at you...It was directed to all YRC Teamsters who voted yes, and pushed for your POS contract. For those who voted yes, you deserve all the credit. TO BAD YOU THE YES VOTERS DIDN'T READ THE MOU FIRST!!!

Sorry COLKID, It wasn't directed at you...It was directed to all YRC Teamsters who voted yes, and pushed for your POS contract. For those who voted yes, you deserve all the credit. TO BAD YOU THE YES VOTERS DIDN'T READ THE MOU FIRST!!!
The crap was going to pass regardless on how anyone voted.Thats why the Union didn't have a legal outside source count the ballots.Its called controlling the outcome