Holland | Central States

daddy68legs

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone been on the Central State website lately? Went on, yesterday and could not check my pension info, gave a YRC email address if we have any questions. Was is up with that?

Has anyone been on the Central State website lately? Went on, yesterday and could not check my pension info, gave a YRC email address if we have any questions. Was is up with that?
if you knew anything about the givebacks or the pension fund you would know they do not accept partial payments into their fund like holland was allowed to do with the givebacks. i would tell you good luck with finding out were that 25% partial payment is going. i would have to bet it is going right in the back pockets of this worthless corporations management just like my $14,000 dollars in wages did this year and last. and they stiil continue to lose over a million dollars a day. funny aint it?

If you want a report on your pension, you will have to call CS and request a printout of all activity. It took them a month to send mine, but everything was there.

I called and talked to them. They won't tell you any amount you have coming over the phone. I did receive the printout within 7 days.