Central Transport | Central Transport " REHIRE PROGRAM "

This is the letter that I recv'd today from CT begging for me to return.

This should tell you everything you need to know about this company. I don't believe any LTL company has ever done this in this way....Don't fall for it men. It's like a beaten wife that's husband promises to never do it again. He swears he has changed (although he said nothing about changing) and is sorry for the beat down. They now realize you don't know what you have until it's gone. I wouldn't even respond, they had their chances and now it's simply too late....They are desperate and no reputable company recruits this way. Run like hell, or go back to a company that works you 10-12 on the street and then puts you on the dock to finish up in a living hell...And if your in Dallas you work for a man like Hartman which treats his staff with total INDIGATION.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the last line where it says we welcome you back IN ADVANCE talk about arrogance in assuming anyone would second guess their leaving.

Websters should place that letter in the dictionary as the definition of desperation.

"They will be able to get the ball rolling and make this a seamless transition for you." Yeah... Like the one they promised us when they bought us. How embarrassing it must be to put out a letter like this. It might have sounded a little more sincere if they had fired some of the Central management that have been mistreating people and adjusted the pay and benefits accordingly. But, no.

You men that had the courage to walk away.... Each and every one of you helped to bring this about. Alone, none of us would have made a difference. Together, we brought a horrible company to the point of embarrassment. We took our dignity and we walked- who's embarrassed now... us or them?
By not complying we have limited Central's options. They can either re examine the pay and benefits for the people still there (to attract new hires), or continue down the road they are going. (...And, if you're wondering what road that is- re read the letter.) Welcome to Desperation Avenue. :-D

This "re hire program" is not for the benefit of anyone who left, it's for the benefit of a man who didn't care to take care of his employees in the first place.

I am watching your little train wreck with a smile on my face, you arrogant fool.

Maybe, the NEWS Networks could do a story on the (Rise) & Fall of Central Transport and their efforts to recruit former employees with their Rehire Program.

"They will be able to get the ball rolling and make this a seamless transition for you." Yeah... Like the one they promised us when they bought us. How embarrassing it must be to put out a letter like this. It might have sounded a little more sincere if they had fired some of the Central management that have been mistreating people and adjusted the pay and benefits accordingly. But, no.

You men that had the courage to walk away.... Each and every one of you helped to bring this about. Alone, none of us would have made a difference. Together, we brought a horrible company to the point of embarrassment. We took our dignity and we walked- who's embarrassed now... us or them?
By not complying we have limited Central's options. They can either re examine the pay and benefits for the people still there (to attract new hires), or continue down the road they are going. (...And, if you're wondering what road that is- re read the letter.) Welcome to Desperation Avenue. :-D

This "re hire program" is not for the benefit of anyone who left, it's for the benefit of a man who didn't care to take care of his employees in the first place.

I am watching your little train wreck with a smile on my face, you arrogant fool.
JK some of your best stuff yet....."The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year." John Foster Dulles...................We do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are very desperate. They cannot get drivers because of CT's bad reputation. Just about every driver I encounter knows, or has heard how bad CT is. With my new job I've been using the turn pike quite often, and have noticed a lot of CT trailers being pulled by other companies. A letter from your former employer asking you to come back if a first I ever heard. I guess the "TEMPS" they use from the staffing company aren't working out so well.

In my area they had four guys quit at once a couple of weeks ago and a new driver showed up in my area. He said that they all got a $.75/hr raise at that time.

Hey guys...just leave that god awful place...I left pjax I 2007 after ten yrs of service....it's the best think I ever did....u need stability and a nice place to work....screw cti

Die you ******* die!

I guess if you are a former vitran driver you dont get banned for language?????? Just corrected and look the other way. Dont really care what the stars are covering dont like the double standard on display??????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I guess if you are a former vitran driver you dont get banned for language?????? Just corrected and look the other way. Dont really care what the stars are covering dont like the double standard on display??????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I read it "Die you company die!"

Is there a problem here?