Central Transport | Central Transport " REHIRE PROGRAM "

Yes there is .....if thats what he said why correct it? If thats what it said...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you find yourself singled out for an extra bit of scrutiny, you might ask yourself "why?"
...The answer may not be on the board, but from within.

like a woman always have to have the last word with deep meaning, your a really nice person have a good day,,,

Rest 42 rest, you need to be at 100% during the work week. Not only are your carrying the C.T. torch, you must also be productive.

I guess if you are a former vitran driver you dont get banned for language?????? Just corrected and look the other way. Dont really care what the stars are covering dont like the double standard on display??????

You don't have access to the Moderator's forum so you really don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Almost every single action including infractions are ran by the other Moderators to assure that things are fair. The punishment will always fit the crime. There is no double standard on here. I consider myself one of the more liberal moderators on here and jeff gives us some leeway on decisions we make on here. But he will not tolerate favoritism and the "super moderators" will not either. We follow the rules or we will be replaced. Calm down 42....things are not always as they appear.

this is the letter that i recv'd today from ct begging for me to return.

i left on the worst terms and got the letter ! My dog was haging a dingle berry when i went for the mail and pulled the dingle from his *** with the letter and sent it back ''no thanks''

I guess if you are a former vitran driver you dont get banned for language?????? Just corrected and look the other way. Dont really care what the stars are covering dont like the double standard on display??????

When you type in a prohibited word like *******, ****, ***** or **** the filter automatically replaces the prohibited word(s) with *s. Ass all alone and by itself is not a prohibited word. BTW, I typed all the words in above, not *s.

When you type in a prohibited word like *******, ****, ***** or **** the filter automatically replaces the prohibited word(s) with *s. Ass all alone and by itself is not a prohibited word. BTW, I typed all the words in above, not *s.
He loves hating on me and blaming me for everything.....It's OK ......I'm OK with being the A hole.

I hope they don't send me one of those dam letters because I might have to wipe my ass with it and send it back to them that's what I think of central transport and there dispatch and there tm in the fort so hope fully they get the hint because who wants to drive there junk and pull there junk trl because all there butt kissers get the roll door trl and the vitran drivers have to pull the swing door junk get a life central and hire the dock workers back drivers job is just that drivers till you figure out how dumb you guys are no one will come to work there.

It's gotten to the point where even some of us more positive senior CT drivers are throwing up our hands, laughing, and watching the ship sink.

I hate to say it, but it looks like Vitanic may be taking its last lifeboat down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that letter is funny. keep your pay, most drivers make that or more at their new job. keep your seniority, that does'nt mean crap because former vitran drivers always got later starts even when their seniority was higher and all the premium vac days are already picked for the year. and last but not least is their insurance, which most places never even heard of cherokee and it would probably cost you more out of pocket than to walk in with no insurance at all.

It's gotten to the point where even some of us more positive senior CT drivers are throwing up our hands, laughing, and watching the ship sink.

I hate to say it, but it looks like Vitanic may be taking its last lifeboat down with it.

Why stay at CT just to watch it sink. What keeps you at CT?

I live in a very rural area and work on an old pay scale. Most places around me cap at $17-$18.

My next step is out of trucking, tbh. Between the DOT and dealing with the BS, I've had it.

My next step is out of trucking, tbh. Between the DOT and dealing with the BS, I've had it.

My thoughts exactly. I'm looking at my options, and none of them involve driving...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk