Central Transport " REHIRE PROGRAM "

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by Jeepstr723, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ct42long

ct42long Member

Yes there is .....if thats what he said why correct it? If thats what it said...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2. Jacknife18

Jacknife18 Senile Member

If you find yourself singled out for an extra bit of scrutiny, you might ask yourself "why?"
    ...The answer may not be on the board, but from within.

3. ct42long

ct42long Member

Wow your really deep!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4. Jacknife18

Jacknife18 Senile Member

No sir. I'm really honest. (...And lacking in subtlety.)

5. Jacknife18

Jacknife18 Senile Member

Now I'm going to be even more honest and even less subtle. I've grown bored of your antics already. Good day, sir.

6. ct42long

ct42long Member

like a woman always have to have the last word with deep meaning, your a really nice person have a good day,,,

7. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

Rest 42 rest, you need to be at 100% during the work week. Not only are your carrying the C.T. torch, you must also be productive.

8. ct42long

ct42long Member

I'm always productive!

9. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

You don't have access to the Moderator's forum so you really don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Almost every single action including infractions are ran by the other Moderators to assure that things are fair. The punishment will always fit the crime. There is no double standard on here. I consider myself one of the more liberal moderators on here and jeff gives us some leeway on decisions we make on here. But he will not tolerate favoritism and the "super moderators" will not either. We follow the rules or we will be replaced. Calm down 42....things are not always as they appear.

10. realtree

realtree Member

i left on the worst terms and got the letter ! My dog was haging a dingle berry when i went for the mail and pulled the dingle from his *** with the letter and sent it back ''no thanks''

11. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

When you type in a prohibited word like *******, ****, ***** or **** the filter automatically replaces the prohibited word(s) with *s. Ass all alone and by itself is not a prohibited word. BTW, I typed all the words in above, not *s.

12. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

He loves hating on me and blaming me for everything.....It's OK ......I'm OK with being the A hole.

13. ptranman

ptranman New Member

I hope they don't send me one of those dam letters because I might have to wipe my ass with it and send it back to them that's what I think of central transport and there dispatch and there tm in the fort so hope fully they get the hint because who wants to drive there junk and pull there junk trl because all there butt kissers get the roll door trl and the vitran drivers have to pull the swing door junk get a life central and hire the dock workers back drivers job is just that drivers till you figure out how dumb you guys are no one will come to work there.

14. nophix

nophix Member

It's gotten to the point where even some of us more positive senior CT drivers are throwing up our hands, laughing, and watching the ship sink.

I hate to say it, but it looks like Vitanic may be taking its last lifeboat down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

that letter is funny. keep your pay, most drivers make that or more at their new job. keep your seniority, that does'nt mean crap because former vitran drivers always got later starts even when their seniority was higher and all the premium vac days are already picked for the year. and last but not least is their insurance, which most places never even heard of cherokee and it would probably cost you more out of pocket than to walk in with no insurance at all.

16. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Why stay at CT just to watch it sink. What keeps you at CT?

17. nophix

nophix Member

I live in a very rural area and work on an old pay scale. Most places around me cap at $17-$18.

18. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Point taken

19. nophix

nophix Member

My next step is out of trucking, tbh. Between the DOT and dealing with the BS, I've had it.

20. PistonRing83

PistonRing83 Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. I'm looking at my options, and none of them involve driving...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk