Central Transport | Centrals fault.....

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
I say we start a new thread and we can list the root of all evil, we actually tie Central to all the evils and wrong doing in the world , I say maybe Jeeper you can figure out how Central supports devil worshiping, Jack knife you can figure out how central was connected to Josef Mengle, Real Tree you can figure out how Central chased all the deer out of your woods, Snark monkey you can Ponder how much smarter you are than the rest of the world until Central came along and all your logic went to heck, and who else we have , than when it's all said and done with, the moderator can can go over this with a fine tooth comb and see if I said did or implied something wrong (note ) calling out the mod will get you banned so I will try to refrain from doing so. than we can get everyother Joker who likes to jump on the anti central band wagon and give me English lesson's..... Espero su respuesta

i say we start a new thread and we can list the root of all evil, we actually tie central to all the evils and wrong doing in the world , i say maybe jeeper you can figure out how central supports devil worshiping, jack knife you can figure out how central was connected to josef mengle, real tree you can figure out how central chased all the deer out of your woods, snark monkey you can ponder how much smarter you are than the rest of the world until central came along and all your logic went to heck, and who else we have , than when it's all said and done with, the moderator can can go over this with a fine tooth comb and see if i said did or implied something wrong (note ) calling out the mod will get you banned so i will try to refrain from doing so. Than we can get everyother joker who likes to jump on the anti central band wagon and give me english lesson's..... Espero su respuesta

why all the hate that you spew, 42?

We have a cultural gap here and I won't go beyond that.... But you do not have to be a person who is at the mercy of anyone who chooses to annoy you...You go out into the world, and you are who you choose to be, and you know that some will like it and others won't. You can never please everyone. In fact, if you please 50 percent of the people, you are doing quite well. Did you ever notice how difficult it is to argue with someone who is not obsessed with being right? Just remember when you send out anger and hatred that's exactly what you will get back... Observe yourself and others in this nutty world, and then decide whether to carry around anger or develop a sense of humor that will give you and others one of the most priceless gifts of all.....Laughter.

Except AC/Delco doesn't make a gap wrench that big.

that's the best you can come up with ... ha ha ha ha , you made a funny... gap wrench , I'm so smart your so stupid , you work for central , I'm so smart your so stupid the grass is greener here your on brown grass I'm on green ha ha ha ,

42 people like you make central look bad. COME ON MAN!!!! grow up!!!1:kickedoutsmile:

I suggest you take some time and comb over all that has transpired since this hostile take over in these forums , I'm just having fun now , try disagreeing with any post by a vitran driver they will pile on and try to rip you to shreds on here, and possibly ban you ... definitely belittle you , tell you your stupid for working here and on and on, so you sir do not worry about what I'm doing because you didn't care about it before when it started why care now.... how can I possibly make central look bad on this forum , if you read it you will be very surprised to find out we are the scum of the earth and many other things. I will be looking forward to hearing from you again, you can even p.m. me if you like, than again maybe you'll disappear ?

I suggest you take some time and comb over all that has transpired since this hostile take over in these forums , I'm just having fun now , try disagreeing with any post by a vitran driver they will pile on and try to rip you to shreds on here, and possibly ban you ... definitely belittle you , tell you your stupid for working here and on and on, so you sir do not worry about what I'm doing because you didn't care about it before when it started why care now.... how can I possibly make central look bad on this forum , if you read it you will be very surprised to find out we are the scum of the earth and many other things. I will be looking forward to hearing from you again, you can even p.m. me if you like, than again maybe you'll disappear ?
CT42, remember now, this is Central Transport forum which no one ever typed on for fear of being beat up or fired. Vitran merged into CT's forum and we have discussions on several interesting topics. We Vitran folks leave it up to you to ridicule everybody else.

CT42, remember now, this is Central Transport forum which no one ever typed on for fear of being beat up or fired. Vitran merged into CT's forum and we have discussions on several interesting topics. We Vitran folks leave it up to you to ridicule everybody else.
just have a hard time believing the amnesia that you and your fellow buddies have????? you guys get all your little snipes and off color remarks in, and its ok to say what ever you want but when I start responding than I'm a bad guy, I know all the Vitran drivers are saints and angels and "would never" say anything remotely controversial because certain people (not calling out ANY NAMES) sweep it under the rug... what ever , as long as you guy's keep talking I'm going to keep responding,