Central Transport | Centrals fault.....

just have a hard time believing the amnesia that you and your fellow buddies have????? you guys get all your little snipes and off color remarks in, and its ok to say what ever you want but when I start responding than I'm a bad guy, I know all the Vitran drivers are saints and angels and "would never" say anything remotely controversial because certain people (not calling out ANY NAMES) sweep it under the rug... what ever , as long as you guy's keep talking I'm going to keep responding,

nice red bar status,. :Emoticon_digging:

Dude, don't worry, it's not just Vitran drivers. Everyone from the other LTL companies knows that Central is a turd company. I've been running LTL for 13 years and I can't say that I've ever met a Central driver that had a single good thing to say about the company. They are a bottom feeder, plain and simple. I started out my driving career with a bottom feeder company and as soon as I got some experience, I got out and went elsewhere. It's the way of the world, and if my company got bought and shut down by them I'd be pissed too...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I have to Agree with Piston-who in their right mind would work as a driver for Central that is qualified to go anywhere else-that is why I do not belive that Citi is a driver-he/she is eith mgmt, office worker or dock worker that walks to work because he/she does not have a license

If I may interject...LOL! 42, the reason you feel ganged up on is because the Vitran board was a happening place, the CT board was a ghost town, always has been, now all these vocal Vitran men are here since the merge and there is a ton of traffic.

Maybe instead of spreading ****, you might sympathize with what they are going through, if the shoe was on the other foot...well, what then?

Sysco is trying to buy US Foods, if its approved, we may well be going through what you two companies are.

If I may interject...LOL! 42, the reason you feel ganged up on is because the Vitran board was a happening place, the CT board was a ghost town, always has been, now all these vocal Vitran men are here since the merge and there is a ton of traffic.

Maybe instead of spreading ****, you might sympathize with what they are going through, if the shoe was on the other foot...well, what then?

Sysco is trying to buy US Foods, if its approved, we may well be going through what you two companies are.

I don't have a dawg in this fight, but isn't 42 the one that wanted to merge the two forums??????

I think to merge the forums together was the right thing to do. Well maybe not in 42's case. But he says what on his mind and don't beat around the bush thats for sure.

Now, now, (looking at you over my glasses), we love all of our members here, thats a fact, even ones that can at times be problematic, (such as myself for instance), I ain't perfect, neither is 42, but things will get better, they always do!!!!

I am top dog and I do what your avatar does to vitran guy's, that should make you happy or backed up a bit? Believe me I am Top dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you know you have been bending over for way too long...... really mind your business , been reading how you have been giving the back side up fo way 42long.................... good luck!!!!!
Top dog at central is nothing to brag about

I am top dog and I do what your avatar does to vitran guy's, that should make you happy or backed up a bit? Believe me I am Top dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Dog as in Terminal Manager in Detroit? What a joke!

Your gonna keep losing drivers both your beloved CT and Vitran guys. Very few want to or need to work at your barn or any other CT barn, most are just "wintering it out". You have not fixed any of the problems over there. You can not even get your dockworkers to load the trailers correctly. A driver should only have to move the pallets off the trailer at a stop, not move them around in the trailer to get to the customers freight. Nor should he have to go back and forth across his area by passing stops because he could not move the freight in the trailer to get the stuff off. If you could just get the freight loaded like it is routed, you would have happier productive drivers and probably dispatchers as well.

It is all in the planning. Get that problem fixed and then maybe your drivers would really believe that you are "TOP DOG" and not just a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: