Centrals fault.....

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by ct42long, Feb 11, 2014.

1. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

And they expect nothing less.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
  2. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

nice red bar status,. :Emoticon_digging:

3. ct42long

ct42long Member

Starting to think you guys don't like me?:fingure:

4. PistonRing83

PistonRing83 Well-Known Member

Dude, don't worry, it's not just Vitran drivers. Everyone from the other LTL companies knows that Central is a turd company. I've been running LTL for 13 years and I can't say that I've ever met a Central driver that had a single good thing to say about the company. They are a bottom feeder, plain and simple. I started out my driving career with a bottom feeder company and as soon as I got some experience, I got out and went elsewhere. It's the way of the world, and if my company got bought and shut down by them I'd be pissed too...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

5. VIJAX RACER

VIJAX RACER Member

I have to Agree with Piston-who in their right mind would work as a driver for Central that is qualified to go anywhere else-that is why I do not belive that Citi is a driver-he/she is eith mgmt, office worker or dock worker that walks to work because he/she does not have a license

6. had enough

ct42long might be upset that vitran drivers started day 1 at his terminal making $2-3 more than he does. :ranting2:

7. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

If I may interject...LOL! 42, the reason you feel ganged up on is because the Vitran board was a happening place, the CT board was a ghost town, always has been, now all these vocal Vitran men are here since the merge and there is a ton of traffic.

Maybe instead of spreading ****, you might sympathize with what they are going through, if the shoe was on the other foot...well, what then?

Sysco is trying to buy US Foods, if its approved, we may well be going through what you two companies are.

8. rodedawg

rodedawg Dockworker with a CDL

I don't have a dawg in this fight, but isn't 42 the one that wanted to merge the two forums??????

9. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Who knows, I don't have the energy to do the research, turd can be defined many ways, none of us have to be one.

10. badboybill

badboybill Member

I think to merge the forums together was the right thing to do. Well maybe not in 42's case. But he says what on his mind and don't beat around the bush thats for sure.

11. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Still hoping for the 1 car accident for you. Hehehehehe

12. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

You are sooo right about that and now that Jeff has all 42 does is cry and sing the blues.

13. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Now, now, (looking at you over my glasses), we love all of our members here, thats a fact, even ones that can at times be problematic, (such as myself for instance), I ain't perfect, neither is 42, but things will get better, they always do!!!!

14. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Yeah, your right. Sorry 42.:6817:

15. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

I haven't given up on him yet.....He can change I'm just not sure he wants to.

16. had enough

42 will be happy when all vitran employees are out of his terminal so he can be topdog again.

17. ct42long

ct42long Member

I am top dog and I do what your avatar does to vitran guy's, that should make you happy or backed up a bit? Believe me I am Top dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. yrc-atm

yrc-atm commodities relocator

Top dog at central is nothing to brag about

19. ct42long

ct42long Member

what do you know you have been bending over for way too long...... really mind your business , been reading how you have been giving the back side up fo way 42long.................... good luck!!!!!

20. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Top Dog as in Terminal Manager in Detroit? What a joke!

Your gonna keep losing drivers both your beloved CT and Vitran guys. Very few want to or need to work at your barn or any other CT barn, most are just "wintering it out". You have not fixed any of the problems over there. You can not even get your dockworkers to load the trailers correctly. A driver should only have to move the pallets off the trailer at a stop, not move them around in the trailer to get to the customers freight. Nor should he have to go back and forth across his area by passing stops because he could not move the freight in the trailer to get the stuff off. If you could just get the freight loaded like it is routed, you would have happier productive drivers and probably dispatchers as well.

It is all in the planning. Get that problem fixed and then maybe your drivers would really believe that you are "TOP DOG" and not just a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014