Central Transport | Centrals fault.....

what do you know you have been bending over for way too long...... really mind your business , been reading how you have been giving the back side up fo way 42long.................... good luck!!!!!

We can give back several more time and we wont come close to stooping to central's level. Being top dog at the turd pile is not impressing anyone pal.

i was embarrassed to say i worked for C.T., thank god i moved on. keep running with the C.T. torch 42, somebody needs to.

Top Dog as in Terminal Manager in Detroit? What a joke!

Your gonna keep losing drivers both your beloved CT and Vitran guys. Very few want to or need to work at your barn or any other CT barn, most are just "wintering it out". You have not fixed any of the problems over there. You can not even get your dockworkers to load the trailers correctly. A driver should only have to move the pallets off the trailer at a stop, not move them around in the trailer to get to the customers freight. Nor should he have to go back and forth across his area by passing stops because he could not move the freight in the trailer to get the stuff off. If you could just get the freight loaded like it is routed, you would have happier productive drivers and probably dispatchers as well.

It is all in the planning. Get that problem fixed and then maybe your drivers would really believe that you are "TOP DOG" and not just a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with loading trailers the correct way, but it's not only a Central problem, every LTL has that issue in one form or another...wouldn't it be much easier if they called you and asked you how to load it??? or a text? a pic of your run, fortunately I know how to fix that problem unfortunately implementation is next to impossible. at any carrier, maybe you have a different solution?

I do agree with loading trailers the correct way, but it's not only a Central problem, every LTL.wouldn't it be much easier if they called you and asked you how to load it??? or a text? a pic of your run, fortunately I know how to fix that problem unfortunately implementation is next to impossible. at any carrier, maybe you have a different solution?

We are only speaking of it being a CT problem on this forum, the heck with everyone else. Plus, they would not have to call me if I still worked at CT and they will say the same thing. CT Det, TM keeps repeating the same line that he is working on fixing the problem, but everyday the problem is still there.

You are right, implementation on correcting the problem is hard to do. Maybe going back to the old fashioned way of loading off of paper and not from using scanners. Some of the Vitran drivers tell me you ( if you are the CT TM ) kind of fixed it by only putting 3-4 delv. stops on so they can mt out faster to go do pics or it is because you lost so much freight, not much to deliver.

By the way, why is it every morning there is the dreaded email asking " When are you leaving". Obviously, the driver either has to re-work his load or find a tractor that starts or get a problem fixed with the tractor or trailer or maybe even his load paperwork. I guess, I will answer this one for you, maybe the driver that has that problem everyday needs to send an email to dispatch explaining what the issue is.

Estes does a very good job at routing and loading the trailers correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are only speaking of it being a CT problem on this forum, the heck with everyone else. Plus, they would not have to call me if I still worked at CT and they will say the same thing. CT Det, TM keeps repeating the same line that he is working on fixing the problem, but everyday the problem is still there.

You are right, implementation on correcting the problem is hard to do. Maybe going back to the old fashioned way of loading off of paper and not from using scanners. Some of the Vitran drivers tell me you ( if you are the CT TM ) kind of fixed it by only putting 3-4 delv. stops on so they can mt out faster to go do pics or it is because you lost so much freight, not much to deliver.

By the way, why is it every morning there is the dreaded email asking " When are you leaving". Obviously, the driver either has to re-work his load or find a tractor that starts or get a problem fixed with the tractor or trailer or maybe even his load paperwork. I guess, I will answer this one for you, maybe the driver that has that problem everyday needs to send an email to dispatch explaining what the issue is.

Estes does a very good job at routing and loading the trailers correctly.
Funny thing is your stating this like I can do anything about it?? and your serious too.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:couch:

Funny thing is your stating this like I can do anything about it?? and your serious too.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:couch:

"fortunately I know how to fix that problem unfortunately implementation is next to impossible."

Come on now, your supposedly the Top Dog and can fix anything. All of your brothers are hoping, praying, wishing and counting on you, you can't let them down now. :bowdown:

So another Monday 6:30 am meeting in Detroit with the Top Dog TM and about 20 slackers were sent to the principal's office to be told that they need to pick up the pace out there or else. I had heard it was about an even number of CT and Vitran drivers.

In other news in Detroit, while speaking with an O.D. driver at a stop, the guy was telling me that OD had hired a former CT driver and he was not working out very well. With the influx of the Vitran freight they have been very busy, yet the performance of this new hire has them wondering if maybe they should have hired a Vitran driver who would be able to push the freight out with more of a hustle. Just say'n...

So another Monday 6:30 am meeting in Detroit with the Top Dog TM and about 20 slackers were sent to the principal's office to be told that they need to pick up the pace out there or else. I had heard it was about an even number of CT and Vitran drivers.

In other news in Detroit, while speaking with an O.D. driver at a stop, the guy was telling me that OD had hired a former CT driver and he was not working out very well. With the influx of the Vitran freight they have been very busy, yet the performance of this new hire has them wondering if maybe they should have hired a Vitran driver who would be able to push the freight out with more of a hustle. Just say'n...
You working 2 jobs? both yellow and black??? or are you full of it?? just asking you seem to have too much knowledge of current events...or you just miss us so much you have to find out all the nitty gritty ha ha ha .....

You working 2 jobs? both yellow and black??? or are you full of it?? just asking you seem to have too much knowledge of current events...or you just miss us so much you have to find out all the nitty gritty ha ha ha .....

some of us former Vitran drivers keep in touch with our fellow (and former) coworkers both those that have moved on and those that have not. I myself have very few if any former coworkers that are left that I stay in contact with, although there are a few that have left I still talk to regularly.

Any terminal manager at a reputable company would have to ask themselves why a potential new hire worked at Central in the first place. Why would any driver worth their salt work at the ultimate bottom feeder company? I hope all you good Vitran drivers find a way out of that dump.

Any terminal manager at a reputable company would have to ask themselves why a potential new hire worked at Central in the first place. Why would any driver worth their salt work at the ultimate bottom feeder company? I hope all you good Vitran drivers find a way out of that dump.

I hope you get a DUI...........

In Dallas 80% left ....Some walking away with 20 plus years seniority. Most left because of their hatred for Hartman the TM......A man that puts safety dead last and manipulates his employees in a insidious manner for his own advantage. A master of manipulation in his numbers as well. In my 40 years in this business I have never met a worse human being.

Maybe all of you( know it all's, should combine your money and take out an ad on abc nbc cbs fox and who ever else and explain to any potential hire at CT why they are making the worst mistake in their lives... I mean WTF really what the heck do you care if some one is looking for a job, look who's president the biggest job killer in history, any one who is working should be congratulated, because we pay taxes to support all those people who refuse to work , because actually working sucks and such an encumbrance to all the drugs and booze that they need to be doing...and they live in section 8 housing .......and laughing at all us butt heads getting up at 5 and going to work 10 to 12 hours a day thanks to us, people who gave up and quit looking for work just have to wait at home watching TV and get what they need why we are out running that tread mill (HAD ENOUGH) posted.... you guy's are really the smartest dummy's there is .... Central is this, Central is that, guess what central employs many.....and Central pays the bills. you don't like central than leave ,or GFY..............

Maybe all of you( know it all's, should combine your money and take out an ad on abc nbc cbs fox and who ever else and explain to any potential hire at CT why they are making the worst mistake in their lives... I mean WTF really what the heck do you care if some one is looking for a job, look who's president the biggest job killer in history, any one who is working should be congratulated, because we pay taxes to support all those people who refuse to work , because actually working sucks and such an encumbrance to all the drugs and booze that they need to be doing...and they live in section 8 housing .......and laughing at all us butt heads getting up at 5 and going to work 10 to 12 hours a day thanks to us, people who gave up and quit looking for work just have to wait at home watching TV and get what they need why we are out running that tread mill (HAD ENOUGH) posted.... you guy's are really the smartest dummy's there is .... Central is this, Central is that, guess what central employs many.....and Central pays the bills. you don't like central than leave ,or GFY..............
I'm just wondering which president your blaming? Obama? Bush?