Central Transport | Centrals fault.....

Maybe all of you( know it all's, should combine your money and take out an ad on abc nbc cbs fox and who ever else and explain to any potential hire at CT why they are making the worst mistake in their lives... I mean WTF really what the heck do you care if some one is looking for a job, look who's president the biggest job killer in history, any one who is working should be congratulated, because we pay taxes to support all those people who refuse to work , because actually working sucks and such an encumbrance to all the drugs and booze that they need to be doing...and they live in section 8 housing .......and laughing at all us butt heads getting up at 5 and going to work 10 to 12 hours a day thanks to us, people who gave up and quit looking for work just have to wait at home watching TV and get what they need why we are out running that tread mill (HAD ENOUGH) posted.... you guy's are really the smartest dummy's there is .... Central is this, Central is that, guess what central employs many.....and Central pays the bills. you don't like central than leave ,or GFY..............

42 is pretty sensitive tonight. Hahahahaha
We must be getting under his thin skin a weee bit.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

If you were referring to me, I'd have to say it would be pretty tough to do that, when I do not drink alcohol, smoke pot or other tobacco products and no illegal drugs.

I guess since I attached a quote to it, would pretty much be who I was directing it too....fasty pants migilicutty.....

If I do I'll come and work with you,it shouldn't be a problem getting hired.

yeah, maybe I can be the one that trains you :shift: and we can argue all day why your so smart you cant figure out what your to do next. and hopefully you grind gears when you get nervous......:6799:

CT can not be a driver, his wishing that another driver gets a DUI proves it. I do not care how much I argue with someone, I would never wish them a DUI-it ruins a driver's life. Citi is nothing but a bottom feeder jackass who likes to start trouble. I hope he getsstuck by a staple while arranging BOL's

yeah, maybe I can be the one that trains you :shift: and we can argue all day why your so smart you cant figure out what your to do next. and hopefully you grind gears when you get nervous......:6799:

I can't be trained,I have already reached the pinnacle of trucking! I.didn't think Central trained anybody, I figure they threw them the keys and told them to hit the road.

I can't be trained,I have already reached the pinnacle of trucking! I.didn't think Central trained anybody, I figure they threw them the keys and told them to hit the road.
Brother you don't know how true that is....The Dallas TM puts safety dead last. Hartman back-stabbed his way to the top at Vitran into the upper level management elite.........So I get great pleasure in seeing him right where he belongs. A lower level terminal manager in the worst LTL company in the business. I think he would make a good janitor....I told him he would reap what he sowed.