Yellow | ceo made 10 times what we made

rustyrx72003

TB Lurker
Credits
when i left high school in 1972 my first real job was at the goodyear tire and rubber factory in akron ohio. the top pay for some of the men and women at the tire factory was 30,000 a year. when we heard the ceo was making 10 times what we made, we were in awe. looking back i now realize our leaders at his company, were truly concerned about the welfare of the company and its employees. now we have zollers, and welch ( who i truly thought was going to be a great old school leader) I AM SO DISAPOINTED IN THESE PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO HAVE NO HONER OR PRIDE. HOW MANY NEW TRAILERS AND NEW EQUIPMENT ON THE DOCK WOULD SOME OF THESE BULLSHIT BONUSES,HAVE PAID FOR. SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING. WE COULD HAVE STILL BEEN A FACTOR IN THIS BUSINESS. BYE THE WAY HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU RICH PEOPLE NEED...... WHAT IS THE LEGACY THAT YOU LEFT....... I CHALLENGE ONE OF THESE LEADERS TO DONATE 1000 NEW TRAILERS TO HELP PUT THIS COMPANY BACK IN THE IN A POSITION TO GAIN SOME OF OUR GOOD CUSTOMERS BACK. YOU CAN NOT TAKE IT WITH YOU. of course this is all in my opinion only. good luck to all those that are still working. i miss all of you

I always believed that if the company and its workers were doing fine that the CEO would be compensated accordingly.How does a CEO get a bonus if that person comes close to the projected target but falls short but within a few percentage points?

I always believed that if the company and its workers were doing fine that the CEO would be compensated accordingly.How does a CEO get a bonus if that person comes close to the projected target but falls short but within a few percentage points?
Where. I work they only made $50 million profit last quarter, when they expected $52 million profit. That day, , Company-wide, programs were cancelled, trips were canceled, and bids had to prove their efficiency to remain. From lowest janitor to CEO. Last time this happened they closed some warehouses for good.