cf forever

cfer with all respects to you . I dont need advice from any conway guys telling me to read any book about life. I was 1 of the guys who worked my but off most of my life. why so conway employees can enjoy the empire we built. I dont care about there jobs or there opinions.I am Who i am and this is my voice. long live the viking1cf:tribe:

I understand and respect your opinion too viking1CF. I even agree with a lot of what you have to say but I can't let this turn into a Conway bashing thread. Thats not what Truckingboards is about.

just like it always is here don't say anything bad about the great con-way give that other paddle to me viking you can bet i want in your boat. i can't stand them i dont't care who knows it i watch a lot of them sit back and laugh at us at the last

just like it always is here don't say anything bad about the great con-way give that other paddle to me viking you can bet i want in your boat. i can't stand them i dont't care who knows it i watch a lot of them sit back and laugh at us at the last

excfman I think were going to get along very well. conway:chairshot: cf

cfer with all respects to you . I dont need advice from any conway guys telling me to read any book about life. I was 1 of the guys who worked my but off most of my life. why so conway employees can enjoy the empire we built. I dont care about there jobs or there opinions.I am Who i am and this is my voice. long live the viking1cf:tribe:
The book is about CF Inc., from 1928 to 2000, and is a real eye opener.

viking1CF

Did you work in the old Chicago Terminal
on 71st and Cisero.That is were I started with CF back in the seventies.

viking1CF, Welcome to the boards, I understand your pains, but as time goes on you will learn to live the fact that it is gone and nothing will bring it back. I am not trying to upset you just trying to say there are a lot of us x-CF people are here to talk to, at my old terminal we were all just like family. We all miss the good old times, but it is time to make new good times, to remember. As far as being upset with the con-way drivers, you do what you want, but in my opinion they are not to blame, it was the big corporation to blame. I do not work for Con-way but I do have friends that drive for them, and I do not wish them to lose their jobs, again just my opinion. This is a nice site to talk about the old times, and find some of your old friends. Good luck, and it’s nice to have you here.
Stimpy

excfman, If you are really that unhappy about the way the rules are enforced here you are free to post your views elsewhere. Nobody is forcing you to come to Truckingboards.

I'm just as unhappy as anyone else about what happened to CF but this site is not about giving disgruntled ex employees a place to b*i*t*c*h.

If you're that unhappy please move on. If you have something to add that members may actually want to hear, please feel free to do so.

CFer

excfman, If you are really that unhappy about the way the rules are enforced here you are free to post your views elsewhere. Nobody is forcing you to come to Truckingboards.

I'm just as unhappy as anyone else about what happened to CF but this site is not about giving disgruntled ex employees a place to b*i*t*c*h.

If you're that unhappy please move on. If you have something to add that members may actually want to hear, please feel free to do so.

CFer

id like to here what he says. actually we have alot in common. he speaks things that some people have guilt about. the truth hurts .sorry but cant make everyone happy. we all have different views about all subjects.

i think you and con-way people are the only one's that don't like it being said about them. as cf once said to us in a meeting it take all of us to make us or bust us. so the poor old drivers or dockman didn't have anything do with it after watch them grow like they did for 20 years it was all at the top not a one of them they didn't say anything about being union free and proud of it

id like to here what he says. actually we have alot in common. he speaks things that some people have guilt about. the truth hurts .sorry but cant make everyone happy. we all have different views about all subjects.

viking1CF, Differing views and being able to express them are one of the things that make this country great. I respect that.

You and I actually feel the same way about the situation. What I have a problem with is your way of expressing yourself.

I'm not gonna let this turn into a Conway bashing thread. You are free to post whatever you want as long as it's within the forum rules

Like it or not, Conway employees deserve the same respect that you expect to receive from other members here and it's gonna be enforced.

If you follow the forum rules, you will never have a problem here.

i been reading all the threads, theres enough blame on conways side as well. freedom of speech . try going on a union board only and keep the none union off, good luck with that! i never go to the non-union but they allways seem to egnore the rules on the union side. i wonder why. i do not find what excfman01
is saying is so bad.:1036316054: :1036316054:

i been reading all the threads, theres enough blame on conways side as well. freedom of speech . try going on a union board only and keep the none union off, good luck with that! i never go to the non-union but they allways seem to egnore the rules on the union side. i wonder why. i do not find what excfman01

Oh we keep em off, they get banned from the site
We have been doing this a long time, you stick to the posting and reading side and we will stick to the enforcing the rules side:1036316054:

kenmax00,

This is rule #1 from the Truckingboards rules:(you can read the complete list of forum rules here. rules )

"Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards"

A member posting he wished a major employer would shut down and everyone would lose their job is nothing but flaming and it can't be allowed . Every single member here is free to express their opinion as long as it's done within the rules.

Not everyone likes the rules or agrees with them but by following the rules Jeff put in place we have been able to grow to almost 5000 members. We must be doing something right.

If you have been going to all the threads, as you state, then you have been on threads you do not want to be on
We are all in the same proffesion, and should be able to get along, how about it?.