CF Jet

Stimpy

Wingnut
Credits
Do you remember when CF trucks had wings????

cfjet.jpg

I found a old Prime Time pamphlet the other day, thought I would share it.
:clap:

I found my old CF work jacket they gave me. Along with a pile of shirts and pants. I didn't wear it much...still in good shape. (like new). I think i will start wearing again, as it is a nice jacket. It has this patch on it. It brings back a lot of good memories to me.:1036316054:

primetime.jpg

Do you remember when CF trucks had wings????

cfjet.jpg

I found a old Prime Time pamphlet the other day, thought I would share it.
:clap:
hey i got the mouse pad and being used right now [when it's really got to fly ] i got it from one of our salesmens he said don't let the terminal manager catch you with that it will be my a$$ still lol about that one over a mouse pad. darn good thing i didn't ask for a hat lol

hey i got the mouse pad and being used right now [when it's really got to fly ] i got it from one of our salesmens he said don't let the terminal manager catch you with that it will be my a$$ still lol about that one over a mouse pad. darn good thing i didn't ask for a hat lol

The day we were allowed to get our personal belongings our TM was generous. He gave me handfuls of pens, notepads, patches… basically anything we wanted cause he said it was going to the dumpster.:woot:I was told they scrap the copier, which was a newer one, big bucks. Heard they took a hammer to it so no one could use it, then threw it in the dumpster.:chairshot: What a waste!!! I did get a torpedo heater from him but Shhh!! It’s a secret!!! :1036316054:

our tm had us to load about everything up on trailers and send it to nas but i did get my two wheelers they were at set maglites. i ask him can i have my two wheelers and he said did you buy them and i lied said sure i did. still got them in the basement. and got a couple of good clipbroad they were good ones. i wonder if anyone took any bill of lading or pro numbers.be nice to hear what other guys and gals got.

I got a couple of Abloy locks, several sheets of pro numbers fpr my fridge in the garage, I believe I also still have a couple of trailer seals somewhere, along with my uniforms which I hardly ever wore...... oh yeah and serveral hundred shares of stock if anyone is looking to buy:stirthepot::

I got a couple of Abloy locks, several sheets of pro numbers fpr my fridge in the garage, I believe I also still have a couple of trailer seals somewhere, along with my uniforms which I hardly ever wore...... oh yeah and serveral hundred shares of stock if anyone is looking to buy:stirthepot::

Well one of these days all that stuff might be worth lots of money.Look at what some of the old stuff is going for now days. Be nice if your holding thousands or millions of dollars.
Better hide it My wife burnt some magazines that was printed during WW2.

i got little bit of that stock myself still a waiting for it go back up :TR10driving03:

We had a certain person at our place… and I will leave at that a certain person got a second mortgage and bought a whole bunch of stock just before the closing. Talk about a double edge sword!!! Loose your job plus the stock going bad. Greed or money does funny things to people.

My Dad was part of the team op that went from charlotte,nc to Mira Loma,CA.it didn't last long.I've got so much CF stuff at the house it's crazy.Including a diecast truck with the green cab and CF logo in the middle of the trailer.

We had a certain person at our place… and I will leave at that a certain person got a second mortgage and bought a whole bunch of stock just before the closing. Talk about a double edge sword!!! Loose your job plus the stock going bad. Greed or money does funny things to people.
i can't say we had anyone that bad to mortgage there homes but we did have couple of guys come in with new trucks a week before we shutdown. and i ask them are you out of your minds have been watching our stock. they look at me and said cf will always be here they got old money. oh well i think i know were that old money went to :shifty::furious:

My Dad was part of the team op that went from charlotte,nc to Mira Loma,CA.it didn't last long.I've got so much CF stuff at the house it's crazy.Including a diecast truck with the green cab and CF logo in the middle of the trailer.
i got three sets myself but all are white two are cabovers and one long nose i won the long nose at the excell meeting. now that was a waste of money.

I left long before the shutdown (1968) but still have safe driving patches,tie clip and so forth. Also have set of double trailers and tank tractor trailer that are metal with rubber rolling wheels,doors open on trailers and dolly separates. We paid $2.00 for them when they were offered,should have bought cases of them!! Have short segment of the turbine truck ready to leave for Portland I need to transfer to DVD.