cf1

cfto30570

charlie hackett
Credits
i was pokin around on craigs list and seen one of the trailers from cf1 for sale its the lead 39.1 someone put a liftgate on it and removed or covered up the graphics there are 3 or 4 pictures if you search 28 ft pup with liftgate it comes up for you to look at years ago when trying to get titles for my purchases i asked the auction company about cf1 and they said they split up cf1 and sold all the pieces seperatly seem a shame

What city are you searching ? It does not come up in a general search. I always wondered what happened to CF 1 , it was sweet seeing it roll into the yard twice a year or so.

It never hit Kno yard one time but i don't think they got any money out of us to help put together i know i didn't give to. The think that sour me on it was after they got that fancy motor home they pull in the yard one afternoon and couple of us walk over to take a look at it and we ask do care if we go into it look around to see what it looks like inside and the words out their mouth was you city drivers are to nasty and greases to go inside it its
for management only so my thinking was if that motor home was to fancy for me Cf1 was going to be too.

i dont think its on craigs anymore i took a pic of the screen with my phone when i get an adapter i will try to put it up . the trailer was still numbered 39.1 and had the long stripes the letters cf were removed or covered and all the graphics were gone it still had the alum wheels and the placards still hung below the rail we take this ole 10.875 to the truck shows its nice to drive a real truck

i dont think its on craigs anymore i took a pic of the screen with my phone when i get an adapter i will try to put it up . the trailer was still numbered 39.1 and had the long stripes the letters cf were removed or covered and all the graphics were gone it still had the alum wheels and the placards still hung below the rail we take this ole 10.875 to the truck shows its nice to drive a real truck
Unit looks nice. Do you own it?

yes we have that flc and a fld and some cf pups and semis a couple dollies id like to make up a set of triples .heres my buddy kyle playin with the set @ a show with his brockway
[