Chad Shugart Decatur/355 benefit

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by yrc355, Dec 30, 2017.

1. yrc355

yrc355 Member

Hello everyone, my dad has been a YRC/(formally Yellow Freight) driver for 23 years. He is the union steward as well for the past 8 years. On Sept 29th he unexpectedly went in for open heart triple bypass. I have started a benefit for him and his family. I am 24 years old and all I've ever known is my dad being a proud union member. So I asked him and after basically convincing him to swallow his pride, he agreed to let me start a benefit to help his family through this difficult time and so he doesn't rush back to work to soon. If any of you are able to help that is great, and if you are not able to donate, I ask you to keep them in your thoughts and prayers and please share the link on Facebook. Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/the-shugart-family

Kennesaw Kid and jimmy g like this.
  2. albag

albag Pray for peace! AD-FREE USER

I hope your dad makes a full and rapid recovery.

jimmy g and yrc355 like this.
  3. marty dotson

marty dotson New Member

I just had a triple bypass he won't rush back,i was off for 90 days good luck an heal well.

yrc355 likes this.
  4. yrc355

yrc355 Member

Thank you! God Bless!

albag likes this.
  5. yrc355

yrc355 Member

Thank you!

6. yrc355

yrc355 Member

Hello brothers and sisters, this is Chad. I can't thank all of you enough for the support, prayers and encouraging words! God bless you all! I can't thank you all enough!

7. Vwaggs

Vwaggs Active Member

I wish your father God's speed in healing. I have been out on ESL for about 5 years, so I know it is tough.