FedEx Freight | "Chance meeting on Ebay"

Rattlesnake

TB Lurker
Credits
I bought something from a seller on Ebay and we had a problem with a bad e-mail address. To make a long story short, we ended up talking on the phone and I found out that he is a FedEx Freight road driver out of Nebraska.He was un-aware of Truckingboards.com and I sent him a link and told him to come check it out. Things happen for a reason, don't they? His name is Russ and I hope he will become part of our online family. what about it Russ?

I bought something from a seller on Ebay and we had a problem with a bad e-mail address. To make a long story short, we ended up talking on the phone and I found out that he is a FedEx Freight road driver out of Nebraska.He was un-aware of Truckingboards.com and I sent him a link and told him to come check it out. Things happen for a reason, don't they? His name is Russ and I hope he will become part of our online family. what about it Russ?

Did you give him positive feedback? :smilie_132:

Did you give him positive feedback? :smilie_132:

Say, I was on eBay the day and sold a guy named Rsnake an inflatable friend. Seems he gets a little lonely on the road and I just happened to have several myself so I posted my favorite. her name was Roxanne. She had shiny red hair and was dressed like a policewoman. Interesting...

Say, I was on eBay the day and sold a guy named Rsnake an inflatable friend. Seems he gets a little lonely on the road and I just happened to have several myself so I posted my favorite. her name was Roxanne. She had shiny red hair and was dressed like a policewoman. Interesting...

You don't even know her !
She might be a really nice girl .

She is probably like all the rest.. has nothing to say and looks dumbfounded all the time.. I'm looking for some intalect this time.. :hysterical:

Plus, I would go around singing her name all the time if I was with her..

"Roxanne... Roxanne
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Roxanne

I loved you since I knew you
I wouldn't talk down to you
I have to tell you just how I feel
I won't share you with another boy
I know my mind is made up
So put away your make up
Told you once I won't tell you again

It's a bad way
Roxanne
Roxanne
You don't have to put on the red light " :funky::bgroovy:

You don't even know her !
She might be a really nice girl .

She is probably like all the rest.. has nothing to say and looks dumbfounded all the time.. I'm looking for some intalect this time.. :hysterical:

Plus, I would go around singing her name all the time if I was with her..

"Roxanne... Roxanne
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Roxanne

I loved you since I knew you
I wouldn't talk down to you