FedEx Freight | "Chance meeting on Ebay"

remember inflatable friends are not returnable for ... stains of any kind, holes that were not installed at the factory, if inflated, taken on a overnight date, wear marks, hair missing, still wearing hand cuffs, just because your wife and or girl friend found her.

They will accept a return if she is still a virgin and still in the original packaging! But, you must buy her the bus ticket back home!
:hysterical:

remember inflatable friends are not returnable for ... stains of any kind, holes that were not installed at the factory, if inflated, taken on a overnight date, wear marks, hair missing, still wearing hand cuffs, just because your wife and or girl friend found her.

They will accept a return if she is still a virgin and still in the original packaging! But, you must buy her the bus ticket back home!
:hysterical:

Say, I was on eBay the day and sold a guy named Rsnake an inflatable friend. Seems he gets a little lonely on the road and I just happened to have several myself so I posted my favorite. her name was Roxanne. She had shiny red hair and was dressed like a policewoman. Interesting...
WHAT.....two timer....:chairshot:....

Say, I was on eBay the day and sold a guy named Rsnake an inflatable friend. Seems he gets a little lonely on the road and I just happened to have several myself so I posted my favorite. her name was Roxanne. She had shiny red hair and was dressed like a policewoman. Interesting...
WHAT.....two timer....:chairshot:....