Yellow | Change Of Operations 03/11/13

Just a guess, but don't think too many tears will be shed over that loss!

Carlstadt serviced the northern part of the Bronx and NYC zip codes that are above Central Park. I think 110 st and above. There will be tears because the asshol- TM has lost at least 1/2 the buisness in that terminal because of his incompetence. Not much work will be left there and I doubt very much if those guys will follow the work, which will end up in the Brooklyn terminal I would imagine. All this means is Carlstadt and Pinebrook will probably be merged eventually.

Carlstadt serviced the northern part of the Bronx and NYC zip codes that are above Central Park. I think 110 st and above. There will be tears because the asshol- TM has lost at least 1/2 the buisness in that terminal because of his incompetence. Not much work will be left there and I doubt very much if those guys will follow the work, which will end up in the Brooklyn terminal I would imagine. All this means is Carlstadt and Pinebrook will probably be merged eventually.

I hear you. The 126 TM was offered the 111 Kearny TM job last week before this announcement.

Didn't Pine Brook close a few years ago and move the operation back to Rockaway?

the 136 tm has already taken the kearny job it WAS NEVER OFFERED TO THE 126 TM AS THEY ARE NOT CLOSING PLEASE AT LEAST TRY TO GET A LITTLE PEICE OF YOUR RUMOR TO BE TRUE

Didn't Pine Brook close a few years ago and move the operation back to Rockaway?

Triplex, all I know is they call the terminal Pine Brook, If it's in Rockaway now I really can"t say. I know they sold the Pine Brook terminal to Estes and moved into Estes old run down facility.

Triplex, all I know is they call the terminal Pine Brook, If it's in Rockaway now I really can"t say. I know they sold the Pine Brook terminal to Estes and moved into Estes old run down facility.

The Rockaway terminal was originally a Yellow terminal back in the late 1980's before they moved to Pine Brook. Looks like what goes around eventually comes around. Next thing they'll be renaming Carlstadt back to North Bergen (NBG), its name back in those same years. :smile: