Yellow | Change Of Operations 03/11/13

And just what is the moral? That YRCF will NOT roll over and die? We're closing 29 terminals. That will cut an enormous amount of operating overhead. Everyone better hope we make it.

YRCf is and has been slowly dying. They keep closing terminals as their market share continues to evaporate.

Looks like Nashville made out on this one. Gaining runs to Stauton, Va, Jacksonville Fla. Hope this gets people back to work..

And just what is the moral? That YRCF will NOT roll over and die? We're closing 29 terminals. That will cut an enormous amount of operating overhead. Everyone better hope we make it.
Apparently you must think that the overhead costs are more important than peoles' livlihoods. At the very minimum 230 peole will lose thier jobs, and thats not to mention those that will not move and will also lose their job. After all we have sacrificed to help the company survive, this is the ultimate kick in the face by getting rid of probably 500 careers from the peole that helped the company become profitable again.:9529:

Companies cannot stay in business just to keep people working. Overhead costs are a factor. I do think you guys have given up a lot but you are crazy if you think they are cutting jobs just to kick you in the face. If they had freight they would be adding people,not cutting. Believe it or not there are companies actually hiring. Also I think if they had money they would buy you guys a few new tractors.

You work for Holland; why do you care? Better look at the quarterly numbers; they are coming back from the dead!!

:Violin:

Yeah look at the numbers. Market share continues to drop. They wouldnt be cutting jobs if volumes were increasing. So is this coo going to affect you office girls?

Companies cannot stay in business just to keep people working. Overhead costs are a factor. I do think you guys have given up a lot but you are crazy if you think they are cutting jobs just to kick you in the face. If they had freight they would be adding people,not cutting. Believe it or not there are companies actually hiring. Also I think if they had money they would buy you guys a few new tractors.

They are hiring!
:smilie93C_peelout:

Career Resource Center Job Search

I dont know what planet you are on, but everything in your post could not be more wrong. First off YRCF is becoming profitable (partially from the sacrafices of the employees) Yes they are cutting jobs to kick us in the face simply because the people that do not move to a new facility simply means that the company can hire someone at 55% of scale(70% and the 15%give back). This is not to mention the 230 salaries the will be permanately cut. We must be making money because they ARE hiring and ARE buying NEW tractors. Would you like me to calrify anything else?

yrc just playing a game back and forth to make us quit move here now go here and now go here im in till the boat sinks baby...:tumbleweed:

This COO will be my last. Dock worker in Cincy/241. I'm not moving. It was great working with you.

dont do it dude, 4 years without a job now and wish i would have transferred, wal mart opened a mini distribution center in the old stroudsburg bb and they pay temp people 9.50 and hour. never knew dock work was only worth that and not 37 like the boys were getting at the end. Think very hard on this, bene's suck and this real world work rule book will have you beating your head off the wall, so unless you are going to turn into a hermit and live under a bridge think twice

Yeah look at the numbers. Market share continues to drop. They wouldnt be cutting jobs if volumes were increasing. So is this coo going to affect you office girls?

Cutting terminals because they are moving more freight faster!!!! I will ask the question again...

You work for Holland; why do you care?

Cutting terminals because they are moving more freight faster!!!! I will ask the question again...

You work for Holland; why do you care?

Because when this pig finally dies the regionals will die with it. And no you arent moving more freight, and you are FINALLY moving it ontime not faster

Because when this pig finally dies the regionals will die with it. And no you arent moving more freight, and you are FINALLY moving it ontime not faster

You truly are part of the problem.

(they are moving more freight faster!!!!)
Reading is a skill try to master it.

Dear all YRC Freight Employees,

yrc-atm,( a employee of Holland), just called the company you work for a pig. Anybody care to comment on that one???

(Because when this pig finally dies the regionals will die with it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just 1 question then i will leave you all alone to figure out whos moving and whos not. even though thats not the only way to lose a job.If 25 -30 guys show up with more senority your done too .
the question is this .
IS THERE ANY1 COUNTRY WIDE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EFFECTED BY A COO ?
just wondering because ive often said that they wont stop until they have screwed each and every 1 of us.