ABF | Change of operations proposal.

In the 3rd paragraph of the proposal it states an implementation date on or about March 20, 2015. Is this a typo, or is this a continuation of implementing a previously agreed to COO? It shows that it was received @ local 364 on Jan 8 2016. Can someone explain this to my feeble mind?

In the 3rd paragraph of the proposal it states an implementation date on or about March 20, 2015. Is this a typo, or is this a continuation of implementing a previously agreed to COO? It shows that it was received @ local 364 on Jan 8 2016. Can someone explain this to my feeble mind?
I would say that it is its own COO and not an extension of anything else. New and received on Jan 8, 2016. No conversion of road jobs to UE just an alleviation of layover runs. It will be up to the locals to establish how the boards are handled. i e single line board seniority or separate seniority boards for the road and city. I would hope that separate boards would be established to protect those who transfer.

It's got to be a typo. The letter is dated Jan 4 2016. This might delay things a tad. Or, maybe not.
It never stopped the checks I wrote wrong from being cashed by the recipient and I doubt that it will slow anything down here. It might garner the author of the letter a little ribbing now and then.

I have a friend in Carlisle who says they are losing 18 road spots yet this only shows 1. I wonder if that is because the other 17 spots will be moved out and re-classified has UE drivers while this is only showing road changes?

I have a friend in Carlisle who says they are losing 18 road spots yet this only shows 1. I wonder if that is because the other 17 spots will be moved out and re-classified has UE drivers while this is only showing road changes?
There have been rumblings of conversion of some road jobs to EOL UE's but thus far we have nothing on paper to support it. We'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later.

NOT sure why we have 3 coo's the 2 files posted here and a separate UE coo My best guess is not only to divide and conquer But if you remember when PSE changed to UE contract language stated any UE coo's would be heard by a separate committee Not the international Talked to BA today and we are only affected by the UE coo so that is all the paperwork that was sent to him But is does show additional 59 linehaul to UE all regions affected

There have been rumblings of conversion of some road jobs to EOL UtME's but thus far we have nothing on paper to support it. We'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later.
TM showed me his email of the COO and it's different from the one that posted on this site it shows Scranton getting one Newburgh getting two Bayshore getting two Brooklyn getting two and those are the only ones I can remember off hand but they will be road guys going to UE tried to get a copy but no dice

TM showed me his email of the COO and it's different from the one that posted on this site it shows Scranton getting one Newburgh getting two Bayshore getting two Brooklyn getting two and those are the only ones I can remember off hand but they will be road guys going to UE tried to get a copy but no dice
Avenel. +1
Baltimore +2
Bay Shore +2
Brooklyn +2
Carlstadt +2
Newburgh +2
Paterson +2
Vincetown +2
Chester PA +1
Hagerstown +1
Scranton +1