Holland | change of operations

jimmyjoe (jj)

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anybody know what was decided at the change last week in Chicago, about the closing of the 5 terminals? I was told that they heard the it but did not rended a ruling that same day!!

Its a done deal. Just got our copy today. Numbers stay the same. Except some road drivers from MA to TO and some office girls from PN to DE. Heck even our TM in PN is gone already. He couldn't strip this building fast enough. Everything off the walls,desks gone chairs gone, hell I thought he was going to ship the urinals out. Pretty depressing around PN.

haha, some new inbound program? unbelievable,why they continue to waste more money on these frivolus positions to keep these dead weight people around.

I read the e-mail about the dock program. Its more or less the original cross dock procedure. We all know this doesn't work for a next day operation, but the memo said it will be enforced of else. I read this over a month ago and nothing has changed at the Memphis barn. Here our operations are running fine. Why don't they put their energies or focus on the sales. All we need is more business. Those phony numbers they post daily at our barn prove this. If they choose cross-docking over experienced loaders their numbers will plummet.

I know they started doing there inbound in Atlanta different, right before memorial day weekend. And they had the suits in Atlanta on Monday, and Tuesday to audit the process. Do not know the outcome

how much more can they plummet? face it, it just another nail in the coffin. one good thing about force loading is lots of overtime and i get to see the good looking recv. girls more than one time in a day, sometimes 3 times in a day.:clap: cant move freight around when they wont buy pallet jacks.:biglaugh: