New Penn | change of ops. letter for NPME

Think abouit this , if you guys vote yes and the rest of us vote no , they will probably sell you off before they close us.

as far as I know we under the same master contract as yrc, but in the letter it says we are under a different contract and it would be void and we would end tail if this goes thru. and why was this put out a week or so after the ballots were mailed out. figure if it was out sooner maybe could of swayed some votes , as far as people on the fence.

they want you to make you're own decisions with out a threat. If YRC votes no they will shut-down everything

If the change of ops is valid, then why do we not post it on Yahoo's financial web site that gives updates on YRCW'S stock. Should that info not be given to investors? Is it not a violation of NLRB laws to coerce a vote or to try and direct a vote? Are we still represented by a Union? It seems as though YRCW will do whatever it pleases and Teamsters just allows it to happen. What happened to all the SNAP BACK language in the 1st and 2nd agreement? What I see happening here is YRCW is using the economy to destroy good Union jobs by breaking the Union. It is sad that Teamsters is playing right into Zollars hand.

syracuse, rochester. and springfield ma, were also not on the to close list. who knows why. now if yrc moves into these terminals and they're not listed to close do these men dovetail?
These terminals along with Boston and Camden NJ, Are on the Consolidation list, Meaning they would use the New Penn terminal instead of the YRC terminal.

To answer someone earlier who asked if there would be anything left in the Boston terminal for YRC to move into. THEY BETTER GET THE GOON SQUAD OVER THERE QUICK, WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY. They will be involved in an all out war, it really won't be worth it for them.

To answer someone earlier who asked if there would be anything left in the Boston terminal for YRC to move into. THEY BETTER GET THE GOON SQUAD OVER THERE QUICK, WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY. They will be involved in an all out war, it really won't be worth it for them.
Wow not only are you prepared to vote yourself out of a job, but you have plan for how you will survive after NewPenn is closed. You will be in prison. I like the way you think, NOT. This is about the BANKS telling YRCW NO money without concessions, all you TB rambos for some reason cannot accept that.

If u don't know someone than u should probably refrain from the B.S.. If you are really that shortsighted to not think that YRC will do this anyhow than I'm sorry for the reality check. And no I will not just stand by and watch as someone takes everything away because they feel like it. New Penn will be shut down because YRC is arrogant enough to do so. All they care about is themselves and not at all about New Penn. Just look at the track record it speaks for itself.

Nice to say NEW PENN is profitable, why close and endtail? If you vote NO and National votes yes why should their seniority be comprimised because NP votes NO? Profitability? The banks feel less saleries,bennies leases,maint. etc. Yrc already has velocity though not as good as NP a few dollars invested will be cheaper and go a long way. Just don't know why this came out after the meetings. (UNION and mgt).

. If you are really that shortsighted to not think that YRC will do this anyhow than I'm sorry for the reality check. And no I will not just stand by and watch as someone takes everything away because they feel like it. New Penn will be shut down because YRC is arrogant enough to do so. All they care about is themselves and not at all about New Penn. Just look at the track record it speaks for itself.

if I agreed with you we'd both be wrong. Let me ask you this..why would they buy New Penn if they had any intentions of closing it? They still won't close it..end-tail dove-tail whatever. The New Penn flag will fly

If u don't know someone than u should probably refrain from the B.S.. If you are really that shortsighted to not think that YRC will do this anyhow than I'm sorry for the reality check. And no I will not just stand by and watch as someone takes everything away because they feel like it. New Penn will be shut down because YRC is arrogant enough to do so. All they care about is themselves and not at all about New Penn. Just look at the track record it speaks for itself.
First of all your post infers that you and others at Boston will damage the infrastucture. That is really going to do alot of good! And also it is NOT YRC, it is YRCW. YRC is an operating company of YRCW just like NewPenn. And if you think that the banks are playing you will be in for a VERY rude awakening!

good one brother, my thoughts exactly. i just hope more of you guys are on board for this. it should have been done a long time ago. stand strong and loud, it is all we have left.

xianghua.jpg

somebody is gonna get hurt

YOU DORK when they bought Roadway, NEW PENN was owned by Roadway and was part of the deal!!! The New Penn flag as u call it won't be flown because YRC can't move freight the way NEW PENN does, as in next day,they don't ether know how or can't!!

on the bullitan board in the drivers room in baltimore. copies on the counter. dont know how to post it. sorry. it does exist. listed most NP terminals to be closed, and merged with yrc. but men would be end tailed doesn't make sense if it is a merger. it all hinges on the vote though. but probably will happen any way.

It does not have to make sense. The threat is supposed to sound more scary when stated as an end-tail over a dove-tail. Not only will you have your teminal closed but you will have to go to the bottom of YRC's board. Ooooohhhhhh so scary...going to the bottom of a board of a company that will not make it more than a few years anyway. We were told at our terminal, when the question was asked if realistically, "will we ever be back in the pension fund?". The answer was no. F this place. Close the doors.

YOU DORK when they bought Roadway, NEW PENN was owned by Roadway and was part of the deal!!! The New Penn flag as u call it won't be flown because YRC can't move freight the way NEW PENN does, as in next day,they don't ether know how or can't!!
thWINKgif.gif

no doubt about it..you're the best..that's why they kept you around all this time

images

images

thWINKgif.gif

no doubt about it..you're the best..that's why they kept you around all this time

images

images
You kill me Joe! Go enjoy your retirement will ya! The only reason they've kept any of the regionals is because we've been supporting the Nationals! It's not rocket science! Now go the F away back to your YRC boards and leave these guys alone!

You kill me Joe! Go enjoy your retirement will ya! The only reason they've kept any of the regionals is because we've been supporting the Nationals! It's not rocket science! Now go the F away back to your YRC boards and leave these guys alone!

Maybe you should read more and attack less !

In an attempt to simplify the Operating Ratio numbers, here they are.......
I found them on page 5,673 of that financial mumbo jumbo that R-14 posted.

National (YRC).............95.5
Regionals....................93.6
Truckload..................107.0
YRC logistics..............118.3

Looks to me like Truckload and YRC logistics are the ones that need the changes, not us.

Oh so somehow NewPenn workers have some secret knowledge of how to move freight efficiently ? Or is it actually due to the operation , run by the management team along with the drivers ? Replace the workers and the operation will remain the same. Unfortunate but true. Teamster workers are the same everywhere.