Yellow | change of ops question

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
I have a question regarding change of operation.....if you transferred to another terminal because your terminal was a losing terminal and for example 4 months later the terminal you came from became a gaining terminal because of becoming a velocity center; can you go back to the original terminal even though your current may not be a losing terminal?.......complicated question I hope not........thanks for any comments or ideas.....:hide:

I have a question regarding change of operation.....if you transferred to another terminal because your terminal was a losing terminal and for example 4 months later the terminal you came from became a gaining terminal because of becoming a velocity center; can you go back to the original terminal even though your current may not be a losing terminal?.......complicated question I hope not........thanks for any comments or ideas.....:hide:

Simple answer to your question.....NO!

if the terminal doesn't fill on the subsequent change you can go but, there are some lousy stipulations.

you have to be in the same conference.

you will drop your seniority per article 5.

you will pay your moving expenses back.

it aint worth it.

just move on with your life and get over it.

bait and switch

I think the only thing you may be able to do is request a transfer back if they do not fill all of the positions. However, as was stated in a earlier post, you would fall to the bottom in seniority.Unfortunately, sounds to me like you just another victim of the bait and switch game... :eck13:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Bait and Switch: The (Futile ... - Google Book Search
[*]YouTube - dixie chicks not ready to make nice
[/LIST]
baitswitch_pb.jpg