TForce | Change of uniforms

NO. HAVENT HEARD BUT WHAT DIFFERANCE DOES IT MAKE, WE ALL WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY AND BUSTER BROWN CAN GET OVER IT, WERE HERE TO STAY.

No................you work for UPSF a seperate company from UPS (BusterBrown).

UPS and USPF are part of the same CORPORATION not COMPANY

Grease all down my right arm and back from the skirts. Coffee stains down the front from driving those smooth ride cornbinders. I don't even bother trying to keep the grease off anymore.

wait till we start taking delivery of those spring ride MACK's ......then you'll wish you had that cornbinder back:smilie_132:

No................you work for UPSF a seperate company from UPS (BusterBrown).

UPS and USPF are part of the same CORPORATION not COMPANY
Makes little difference our stock purchases are in UPS stock and we go to UPSers.com for all our company info, not UPSFers.com..lol sounds the same to me.:duh:

NO. HAVENT HEARD BUT WHAT DIFFERANCE DOES IT MAKE, WE ALL WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY AND BUSTER BROWN CAN GET OVER IT, WERE HERE TO STAY.

Now Local776, I'm sure Teamster 251 was not implying that those of the freight division are red-headed step children, (were you T-251?) :hysterical:

wait till we start taking delivery of those spring ride MACK's ......then you'll wish you had that cornbinder back:smilie_132:

When I first started here I had a spring ride cab over Mack and then I moved up to a spring ride R model Mack. I was younger then and I dont remember the ride bothering me. Now with a air ride cab & air ride suspension and my age, Anything less will kill me!

AW BusterNite you poor driver.
This is really a sign that you are comfortable with your asigned company tractor.
Yup your right this is an age thing.
When we were young and ready to set the world on fire without a care in the world.
As long as we turned the key and our tractor fired up we were good to go.
But as time has a way of catching up with all of us good,or bad equipment tends to be more of an issue.
I'm not trying to poke fun at you BusterNite,I'm just saying I can totally relate to where your coming from.