ODFL | Changes at GBO

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
I heard there are some changes taking place in GBO. Gary C. moving to a management position at another terminal,James P. leaving dispatch,and Tim M. moving on up to T'ville.

I heard today that no way will the 3rd take the 2nd place.
I also heard that 3 wont be getting a term due to past happnings.

Past happenings and probably on going that you and I don't know about.It's a head problem he has.The one with ears on it.

ALL I CAN SAY IS GARY IS GOING TO MAKE CHARLESTON WV A LITTLE BIT BETTER PLACE NOW!! I HAD HEARD SOME BAD THINGS ABOUT THE LAST TM THEY HAD UP THERE!!! SO I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST!! I WILL MISS JAMES IN GBO ON SUNDAY NITES!! I WOULD RUN EXTRA ON THE WEEKENED AND I WOULD DO TURNS FOR HIM OUT GBO TO DRM OR CLT ALL NITE!! I WISH JAMES ALL THE BEST AS WELL!!!

:smilie_132: KEVIN

alot of people did not like james...however he never did me wrong. or at least not near as bad as others.
of course being this close to the big wigs in Tville sucks as everyone is just trying to move up and not take care of the low man who makes the company money.

JAMES IS THE TYPE OF GUY IF DONE RIGHT BY HIM HE WOULD DO RIGHT RIGHT BY YOU PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF YOU MADE HIME MAD THEN YOU WERE SCREWED. I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM OUT OF HIM AND I LIKED HIM.

:smilie_132: KEVIN

In march Tim will take a new position as a regional tm. The talk is ***** was promised gbo sometime ago but Tim is backing Kevin for his replacement. Jack, the new line haul dispatcher is a dissappointment so far. For an "up" note the freight has picked up and drivers are getting out on time. Heard Shirley is looking, but then again who isn't?

I don't think Kevin is moving. He bought a house over near Tim a few months ago. Shirley said somthing about her and buckwheat looking for something to do together, but it may be just talk.