FedEx Freight | changes coming in april

No matter the year, month, or thread. Always the same sad story. Popcorn, Fish and Rick Head still fighting the good fight.

I came down with cancer in my lungs and nothing that the company does is of any consequence to me. I just wanna live a little longer. Its a descent job but not worth bothering yourself with to the point that it stresses u out. There are bigger things to be concerned about than wheather or not there will be changes. There will always be changes. Been here 20 yrs on the AF side of things and its constantly changing. Big Deal! Get use to or go somewhere else and go through it there. Life is to short to worry about some stupid company that doesn't give a rip about U!!!
Enjoy the time U have and the familys that U have and make the best of what has been given to U.

You can teak something just so much...

After awhile and at an undetermined point the tweaking efforts become redundant...overlapping and effectually canceling each other.

Then adding insult to injury the rank and file becomes so confused they have little or no idea of what the real focus of the entity is supposed to be.

This usually happens when a company becomes management top heavy...too many peeps trying to make their mark and justify their position.

Then there are those in authority that have absolutely no business being anywhere close to such responsibility. They lack the leadership skills required to hold such a position.

This company likes to promote from within...sometimes it shouldn't.

Just because you can load a trailer well and interact on a personal level with your superiors doesn't mean you are supervisory material.

Rat

The only focus this place has is on making sure the shareholders and upper management are taken care of.......remember people first!
They figure if those fine folks are happy then the rest of us will be happy too. Remember the trickle down effect. We are a team here! All for 1 and 1 for himself!

You guys need an awakening. I stopped letting this company's BS get the best of me. I have weathered every slow year, every change, every new CM, every realignment, the merger and so on. And i'm not high in seniority, but because i have made it so far these years, i stopped allowing this company to get under my skin. Now, i just adapt to each situation that i am confronted with almost daily with this or any company. Go with the flow! You'll sleep better and you won't be so depressed. I WILL NOT ALLOW SITUATIONS TO GET THE BEST OF ME. This is just a job, I do it to the best of my ability and at the end of the day I get in my car, go home and spend what time I have with my loved ones, in a good mood and not cranky. I let management worry about it. So, sit back, relax, do your job and ENJOY THE SHOW!! Or maybe the SOAP OPERA!!!:popcorn:

Nicely said. Plus after working for 5 freight companies and 12 terminals. I ignore crybabies who worry about everything. I missed my gate, I gotta wait for my load, I gotta switch trucks. WAAAAAA. Come in, do your thing and go home. Truck drivers here seem make up their own drama just to be attention *****s.

Or the trannies or wanna be trannies.

How about it? Any lonely drivers here in the rest area looking for a little shemale companionship tonight?

when cmh builds a second level with 2 freight elevators one economy and one priorty and the fedex groud drop ships packages to our new roof top runway there will be all kinds of work for everyone...............