SEFL | Changes?

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone noticed alot of changes within the last couple of months? ive been here for 8 yrs now and this company is not what it was 8 yrs ago. its all about numbers and performance, here at COL we recently hired several p&d drivers. who have no clue of what to do in the ltl business, they give these guys all the gravy loads, and are set on screwing the senior drivers. oh by the way mike jones was wrote up friday for violation of the uniform policy. i came in after working a 12 hr day, and my shirt was not tucked in, and i was called in the office, i was then showed the uniform policy and then wrote up. i mean come on. i will no longer say that this is a good company b/c its not, you dont do stuff like that. our motto is value our customers. what about value the employee.

Mike Jones

Sounds like you have been there awhile and its time to get rid of all the vacation and top-pay you have accrued.Seems like alot of companies do this to the more valuable employees.....they would rather have half the production and pay less for it.

Sounds like you have been there awhile and its time to get rid of all the vacation and top-pay you have accrued.Seems like alot of companies do this to the more valuable employees.....they would rather have half the production and pay less for it.

im afraid you are right:1036316054:

I am sure you come back in after 12 hours in this heat and still have hair combed proper,boots shined, non wrinkled clothes, CLEAN Clothes and do not smell like you were sweating all day.
Maybe when you get bought out things will be better.