Charlie " SANTA" Henigsmith Dead at 57

johnny big rig

TB Lurker
Credits
Charlie Henigsmith aka "SANTA" most recently of Walpole, Prior employee of FEDEX Ground and Overnite Transportation passed away Wednesday the 14th of November of A Massive Heart Attack. He was a member of the Florida Road Team and had over 30 years and over 3 Million Accident Free Miles. He never met an enemy, Everyone was a friend. His glowing smile and outward personality will be greatly missed. We love and miss you "Uncle Charlie"

Charlie Henigsmith aka "SANTA" most recently of Walpole, Prior employee of FEDEX Ground and Overnite Transportation passed away Wednesday the 14th of November of A Massive Heart Attack. He was a member of the Florida Road Team and had over 30 years and over 3 Million Accident Free Miles. He never met an enemy, Everyone was a friend. His glowing smile and outward personality will be greatly missed. We love and miss you "Uncle Charlie"
I can honestly say that there is not a day that goes by I don't think of my dad. He was my best friend, not just my dad and it still is hard to know that I will never see or talk to him anymore, or go and check on his trucks and see him happy and having a good time. I love you so much dad and there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do just to see you or tell you I love you one more time. You are my world and my hero. Life is definitely not the same without you and I need you more and more. Love you always! Cara

You can really feel the love you have for your father. ..and I can understand your loss. ..I lost my father when I was young.

To all of you that have parents alive. ... you are very lucky to have them .... go visit them. ...spend some good quality time with them. ... I wish I could. .. it's been 30 years since I seen my dad.

Your dad sounds like a very nice man. ...I wish I could have met him...Rest in peace

Thank you very much. He was very special and had a heart of gold. He has been gone for 7 years now and it still doesn't get any easier. I don't usually post my feelings to often but there are times when you can't keep holding everything in and you need to let some out. So thank you again for taking the time to read the post and responding. It means a lot. Cara.