FedEx Freight | Charlotte City Drivers Attention!

I personally think your full of crap, no shipments are held up for a senior mans start time!!! All the senior men have 4:00 am start times at our place!! So you and I both know that is BS!!!

What is BS is that you think you know everything about everyone else.

If I could sale you for what you think your worth I could retire today.

Oh I see, your poor management of this shipment is now their fault? Just keep pointing that finger at yourself. There were many different solutions for your problem, you were a little slow on the draw Tex.

Geez Thug. I have already posted twice that I made the mistake. It was missing managed by me. What do you not see

What? You have been preaching for days that FedEx and the union can't "guarantee" anything but now all the sudden you are throwing out guarantees.
No thanks
Apparently you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I've never preached FedEx and the union can't "guarantee" anything. Never! Where did that come from?

The only GUARANTEE, I mentioned, was the FedEx 10:30am guarantee. You forget (or never knew?), I work for FXFE. My point was, perhaps you should PAY for am delivery, IF YOU NEED IT, rather than gripe that your stuff sits on a trailer somewhere, while you wait.

Geez Thug. I have already posted twice that I made the mistake. It was missing managed by me. What do you not see
I saw you doing your best to throw a Union outfit under the bus. Your mistake, yet you are blaming them? Get it straight. Had you been on the ball you would have upgraded that shipment and had your problem solved. But no, you try to pin it on the carrier. A standard ground shipment will not take precedence over a time sensitive one. PERIOD! It had nothing to do with their start times. Tell it like it is.

Nope driver and always have been no idea where you get that from. Oh hold on have to assign a pick up call but I have no drivers there all on there union break. Sorry mister customer you will have to wait until one of my drivers gets off his union break to make your pick up.
So you guy's don't get to take a break just hammer down all day long WOW

It would really sux if the guys that voted NO where put under the same restriction's for the guys that voted yes. There is know way of knowing who voted for what???

Yep like it sucks for the yes guys to be stuck with the same restriction as the no voters!!!

A little bird just told a friend of mine that Fedex dropped it's appeal in Charlotte. There was no basis and the Charlotte drivers are now Teamsters!
Actually it was a big bird. An Owl.
Stick it out brave men of Charlotte. GO GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

So good that they dropped it. LOL.
The vote was certified by 7:30 last night.

If the company said it was a good appeal yet dropped it, they must be telling the guys to join.
Do you hear that company guys?
The company is saying VOTE YES!
They won't fight good appeals.

The reality is that you must think Fedex is special.
Just as they've been assumed "all-powerful" in fighting petitions and that they'd win all votes I believe some are " assuming" that a contract isn't gonna happen.
Just as the false intimidation tactics by the company were proven wrong before...I'm quite confident a contract will be achieved eventually.
Fedex isn't the only big company which unions have organized.
Just look behind the curtain and realize that "Oz" is just a little guy with a high tech loud scary voice.

Just as they've been assumed "all-powerful" in fighting petitions and that they'd win all votes I believe some are " assuming" that a contract isn't gonna happen.
Just as the false intimidation tactics by the company were proven wrong before...I'm quite confident a contract will be achieved eventually.
Just look behind the curtain and realize that "Oz" is just a little guy with a high tech loud scary voice.

I'm not at all confident they will get a contract and they have done nothing to intimidate me.

Why? Why should I vote NO, if I signed a card.. If I signed the card, the wheels are moving... If I didn't want the union, I would have thrown the card in the reps face and told him to go peddle his snake oil somewhere else.. Naw, I call BS on that "white cloud" campaign.. I signed a card, I'm voting Yes... "Les we all band together, we shall perish as fools"......

And your statement is not all together true either.. Let's say the union gets the YES vote, and you reside in a RTW state, and you don't join, then they do know who the NO votes are... Be clearer in your campaign so people will actually be told the truth....
I like your thoughts.Peddling snake oil.Im a Teamster.Heck nothing is perfect.I like to try to get a little more while I'm working.So does the other million plus that are already union.God Bless.Its a tough road to hoe no matter what.Unless you win the lottery

Why does your company put up all the tactics to thwart any unionization? Hmmm guess the company doesn't want to pay any more than they have to.Or control the health insurance costs.

A little bird just told a friend of mine that Fedex dropped it's appeal in Charlotte. There was no basis and the Charlotte drivers are now Teamsters!
Actually it was a big bird. An Owl.
Stick it out brave men of Charlotte. GO GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
The only CLT drivers who will be teamsters will be the ones who join. N.C is a right to work state. No one has to join. A lot of drivers who voted yes have said they wouldn't pay dues. Pretty weak vote, barely over half. Don't see a contract getting done. No leverage.

I'm not at all confident they will get a contract and they have done nothing to intimidate me.

Constantly repeating that they won't get a contract seems like an intimidation tactic to me. The company is above. The drivers below. Probably not an illegal intimidation but a psych tactic.
How would they intimidate you if ya don't work there?
They voted it in. They'll get a contract. Most everybody else does.