FedEx Freight | Charlotte City Drivers Attention!

Nothing would make me happier or laugh harder than to see a news report about a driver arrested for workplace violence because he was running around dropping the people's elbow on the employees. If they had video doing of him actually doing it, I'd have a stroke from laughing.

Now it's be a different story if someone came into the shop and started throwing around Tombstone Piledrivers or Scorpion Death Locks. Pray to whatever God you believe in that no one shows up handing out Stone Cold Stunners. Because then it's all over.

Whoooo!

Lmao I going to hide and call that number they gave us :hysterical:

I've been here since the doors opened and I agree, AF was one of, if not the best, company I've ever worked for! But AF died when Sheridan died! This is now FedEx, corporate America, it's no longer a family owned company! The sooner you quit living in the past and learn to come to grips with the present, maybe the less disgruntled you'll be. You know stress isn't good for your health.

dang red you hit the nail on the head for once. FEDEX IS CORPORATE AMERICA. now if you still think they still care about you and your family, then why does your ins. keep going up, lousy raises until this year [union talk] . and why are they taking our ins. away in 2018? yes this isn't af, Watkins, or Viking no more we know that. but why should upper management get life time ins. from the co. outrageous bonuses, and they only keep taking away from us and threating us? WHY CAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRACTS AND WE DO NOT. yea we all know this is a long fight but vote yes and everything freezes and we will not get screwed on ins. no more and keep the same crappy ins. we got now until we sign a contract for better benefits. so i'm willing to keep what I got now to secure a better life for me and all the younger guys just starting out to have a better future.

Charlotte drivers don't listen to some union busting moron who drinks the purple kool-aid!!! Vote yes and all the other centers in the south will follow your lead!!!! Don't listen to all the lies the company is telling you......STAND STRONG!!!
I'd rather pay my 48.00 a month dues.Will that break you? I say not because your contract that will be negotiated will pay you more in your pocket(that'll make momma happy) Plus exceptional health insurance coverage. Health insurance not coming out of your pocket and not decreasing because of ACA. (Obamacare).Plus a pension that will most likely be better than YRC.Protections on the job.Protection from your company running too much freight on intermodal and outside carriers.Thats alot for a measly 48.00 a month.Some of ya prolly spend more than that on cigs and snuff a week.

let's not forget about the biggest raise in co. history,80 cents/hr.it's not true it is really 54 cents per hour,it was prorated back to june our original raise date.

charlotte, making that kind of money down south when other jobs aound there paying 12 bucks a hour, do what you want, wish i lived in that housing market making that money you guys make?

charlotte, making that kind of money down south when other jobs aound there paying 12 bucks a hour, do what you want, wish i lived in that housing market making that money you guys make?

Like I told you in another thread: Look a little closer and you'll see, those jobs don't require HazMat, or soon to be required Tank endorsements. Good luck finding Drivers with the above and good driving records, for the kind of money you speak of. Try again, please. :smilie93C_peelout:

Citydog..... your a slug! It's because of people that think like you millionaires become billionaires

Sorry you feel the way you do there boo boo did I take your picnic basket. Just stae the facts that y'all like to pick apart and turn around to fit your agenda.

I'm voting YES! and I am in no means a big union fan, but after the company failed to FIRE! the two head dweeves that are leaving and let them skate outta here by retiring after screwing us up! It obviously shows they have no respect for us and will return to their old ways as soon as the union is no longer a threat. I've come to the realization that there does need to be someone to speak for us even if its not perfect. Hell, what do we have to lose? The place was almost unbearable before the threats of the union. You watch and see how things unfold if it isn't put in. We will be tortured and if it does come in well, at least there is a chance for something! I don't want to be one of these persons still working and watching all the union guys at home retired. Saying yep sure was tough paying those dues! Which won't be large anyway! WTH!

I'm voting YES! and I am in no means a big union fan, but after the company failed to FIRE! the two head dweeves that are leaving and let them skate outta here by retiring after screwing us up! It obviously shows they have no respect for us and will return to their old ways as soon as the union is no longer a threat. I've come to the realization that there does need to be someone to speak for us even if its not perfect. Hell, what do we have to lose? The place was almost unbearable before the threats of the union. You watch and see how things unfold if it isn't put in. We will be tortured and if it does come in well, at least there is a chance for something! I don't want to be one of these persons still working and watching all the union guys at home retired. Saying yep sure was tough paying those dues! Which won't be large anyway! WTH!

It's not about being a fan, it's about getting what the big boys get, something on paper for protection... Ask Freddie next time you see him, how many on his management team have contracts.. Do you know on job application nowadays, that the question is ask, "Are you under any contract or obligation to a previous or current employer"?

It's not about being a fan, it's about getting what the big boys get, something on paper for protection... Ask Freddie next time you see him, how many on his management team have contracts.. Do you know on job application nowadays, that the question is ask, "Are you under any contract or obligation to a previous or current employer"?
And you work for I think it's Estes no dog in this fight.

My profile hasn't been updated.. I'm retired with a union card... Had it since 1977.. And Estes knew about it.. I also have a union pension.. As far as "not having a dog in the fight", LOL, looks like you don't either.. The rest are fighting for you.. But that's OK, unless you live in a union state, you don't have to join.. Anything else Oprah?

I do. Try to remain professional. Its up for a vote. The chips will fall the way they will. All your posts tonight and your give them another chance thread sounds like begging. It is what it is win or lose. We don't care if you still want to dispatch.