FedEx Freight | Charlotte Results

Nothing would do my old heart better than to see the world a perfect place.But government ain't the world folks... And if it is the way BB said, then Obama is in bed with corporate.. Rules are rules, and he made'em...

you have only posted a conservative agenda, no facts.
I posted very clearly about the executive order that Obama literally just issued, that most people disagreed with. Facts, look them up. I also posted very clearly about Keystone XL, which the unions and the liberals they elected are in favor of. Facts, look them up. And even Canadians are affected by the ACA because the travel insurance policies available to us have to be ACA compliant. You know, so they can tax us too.

I can give you lots of other facts to look up, too. Nothing that I posted is an agenda of any kind. "A conservative agenda" just tends to be the knee jerk response from anyone who disagrees but can't argue.

so who is to blame for more of your increases in costs and decreases in coverage? im going to go out on a limb and guess fedex, right?

In tuth? Federal regulations & mandates have cost us more than fedex ever could. Neither our Government or FedEx is done yet, thanks to the dumb masses (uneducated public), but that is by design, as well.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

In tuth? Federal regulations & mandates have cost us more than fedex ever could. Neither our Government or FedEx is done yet, thanks to the dumb masses (uneducated public), but that is by design, as well.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

Are you talking about those "stupid voters"?