chat line

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
good to get to know you guys. thanks for gettin this chat line up and runnin. look forward to talkin to you guys next week. hope your weekend was good
easyrider :: you got a good group of clowns !!! :clap:

good to get to know you guys. thanks for gettin this chat line up and runnin. look forward to talkin to you guys next week. hope your weekend was good
easyrider :: you got a good group of clowns !!! :clap:

Thanks for the kind words beerboy . It has been good to talk to you too .We''l see what kind of bull we can all talk about next week:1036316054:

You just need to make sure and believe nothing that BigW-rd says , he is were the line come from "if his mouth is moving , he is telling a lie

so-not-funny.jpg

bigbird you are giving gearjammer too much credit please dont stroke his ego too much...we will never here the end of it....

Radarrat, we have to be very careful on the people we mingle with on the chat line, it has been known that 1 will drop a dime on ya. (GJ) I will not say who that would be though(GJ). Also(BigB) if you now wha i mean. BigW-RD

Radarrat, we have to be very careful on the people we mingle with on the chat line, it has been known that 1 will drop a dime on ya. (GJ) I will not say who that would be though(GJ). Also(BigB) if you now wha i mean. BigW-RD
hey radar all i can say is "consider the source ":TR10driving03:

Easyrider , your name has come up a few times on the chat line also but no matter what BigW-rd says about you i think your all right.

btw Beerboy did have some nice things to say though

ps, did i forget to mention that it's my goal in life to throw bigW-rd under the bus everyday lol lol