Holland | chattanooga,tn

ch33nn

TB Lurker
Credits
with the upcoming change of operations for the terminals to add road drivers, ch33nn reports that ct. was taken off the list to add road drivers. has anyone heard different, or is it all rumor?
go easy, this is my first post.

Does that stand for Channel 33 Network News?

Welcome, either way!:1036316054:

I have heard that also, last night on the news and current events cb channel. I heard that AT had a lot to do with it, because that was thier work.

I also have heard that OW is not going to get a road board either.

The meeting for the change is 06/13/07 in Chicago. The atl steward said he was flying up for the meeting. JJ could probably shed a little more light on this subject.OW is off the list due to MS concerns but not so sure about ATL.

with the upcoming change of operations for the terminals to add road drivers, ch33nn reports that ct. was taken off the list to add road drivers. has anyone heard different, or is it all rumor?
go easy, this is my first post.

VP Rick S. (S = bed covers) was in Lo last week and told us that we have "our" relay back starting this coming week. This is the same relay that they never took away when they laid off 22 people last fall. They put up a crossover sheet last Thursday with 15 lines on it. We are covered up now so they will have to get more people ASAP. There were at least 6 people taking road tests last week not counting the other ones the week before. Somethings going on for sure? JJ keep us in the loop.