Yellow | Check In

Welcome one welcome all ! Glad to see you people made the trip , hope the road wasn't to bumpy ! :coffee1:

Hello everyone, just hanging around.

Still going by RocketmanCVE, a combo guy (but laid off and working linehaul) from the CVE/218 terminal in Richfield, Ohio. I go by RocketMan on the CB, if I see anyone out there on the road, but I think there were several RocketMan's from Yellow before the merge and I would reckon Roadway has a few also.

Calm down everyone. I'm still here. But seriously, changing the board(again), removing all the old threads, and more specifically taking my badazz rep power away is about as gaaaay as Stroud, Longdouche, and the electric cry baby all combined.

Hello from Cincy.

Please PLEASE don't tell me how you got that handle !:hide: But in all seriousness WELCOME BACK Bony Fingers !! :clap::bananapartyhat:

Hee hee... Actually from my mother in law. But, it kinda pertains to your profile photo. Looks like you were workin' your "fingers to the bones" the last couple days.
Thank you for helping get the boards back up.

Well I made it too! I was so determined to get back on I almost woke up my wife to help me and I decided I didn't need the additional hassell. I grabed another beer and I made it. I also missed the cow, she is so funny. I stumbled on to this sight about three years ago and read it daily, evan on vacation, my wife lets me do it, so I do not go into withdrawal. Wolf and flash get the post back high again, Oh yea we got to get grizz back to 500 again. GOLLIEEEEE!

Well I made it too! I was so determined to get back on I almost woke up my wife to help me and I decided I didn't need the additional hassell. I grabed another beer and I made it. I also missed the cow, she is so funny. I stumbled on to this sight about three years ago and read it daily, evan on vacation, my wife lets me do it, so I do not go into withdrawal. Wolf and flash get the post back high again, Oh yea we got to get grizz back to 500 again. GOLLIEEEEE!

Glad you made the trip I hope the road wasn't really to bumpy !

I guess I are one........I'm so ashamed....from the Urban dictionary :732:

A post ***** is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguements to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguements include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what," "oh," or a curiously little smilie who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.

Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy.

A newbie to an online forum who goes into overtime posting many short and usually meaningless posts in an attempt to raise their post count to pass the newbie stage ASAP.

A person who is starving for attention in real life and compensates for their shortcomings in society by living in a forum and inserting their presence across the board everyday and sometimes all day. As soon as their post count breaches the highest recorded for the forum, they often begin to post frequently on the direction the board should take. It is not uncommon to see their avatars change frequently often with a theme of power. Forum members will begin to try to put the member in check but to no avail as the person is feeding off of their imaginary power to which they compensate for their lack of real world activity.

A person, who feels their higher post count gives them added credibility in the forum, even over people who have contributed for much longer and as such they go to great lengths to increase their post count.

A post ***** is a virtual attention *****. The attention ***** brings the same attitude into online forums where they assert their “look at me” persona by invading the board with a large presence of posts.
Blutos are post whores of the worst kind.